PVP problem

There is a lot of problems with PVP right now and it’s sad it’s not more of a big topic there has been legit cheater’s and just boat loads of exploiters and griefer’s the community needs to be cleaned up before they kill the game for good. Please look into stuff blizzard

3 Likes

Not saying there aren’t problems in PvP (such as afkers/bots), but maybe a little more elaboration would help.

8 Likes

Those are certainly all words.

3 Likes

what more can I elaborate? blizzard simply needs to pay attention to what’s happening in pvp

I PvP well enough. I run into few issues aside from the occasional trademark Alliance PvP standards.

I only pvp in wow so I am in bg’s a lot and on top of the rampant group sync problem there is the completely broken and overplayed classes just running around mashing there keyboard and killing people and i have seen multiply people run up and insta cap a flag had one battle for wintergrasp where a guy just run threw all the walls to the last gate and killed it so idk just things need to be monitored

ungabungaing intensifies

Are you not reporting these particular incidents? The best method of addressing the bulk of these issues is to simply report them.

Reporting, however, isn’t going to outright end the issue. We have laws and penalties in RL, but guess what, people still going to break the law.

reporting doesn’t do anything anymore unless you say something political someone doesn’t agree with… but this is something Blizzard needs to look into even if I am wrong and I hope I am things are a mess in pvp and there is a HUGE pvp community in wow

PvP’s been dead since Vanilla.

Sorry. ;(

2 Likes

no need to troll here trying to address real problems :slight_smile:

Protip: WoW isn’t real.

3 Likes

are you just going to sit in here and troll or are you going to say something interesting?

Would a hug help, friend?

4 Likes

first: not your friend second: no being able to have fun on my fav game would help so please unless you are going to say something constructive or helpful go troll somewhere else

PvPers are so mean.

;(

4 Likes

not mean I simply don’t know you therefore how could I be your friend?

A hug would be a good place to start.

1 Like

What Mhie is referencing is how some groups will use countdown queuing to have more than 5 player teams, primarily in epic BGs. It’s a flaw in how the system works, essentially first in first out so groups queuing at the same time will often be placed together and coordinate against an uncoordinated pug. I don’t know how wide spread it is, not easily verified but other balance issues in pvp are causing things like this to stand out as issues. She meant well posting this.

2 Likes

How nice of you to share.

3 Likes

Ty I love this game and I love to pvp but it just gets worse and worse every patch it’s like blizzard isn’t paying any attention to the pvp players unless there a big time streamer and those guys are honestly some of the worst people in the community

2 Likes