PvP needs a dev

Even under the many alts you played this clearly scripted game on, it is so unusual that you are clearly posting on multiple accounts intended to freak out other players you think deserve to be driven from the game. Do you get a bnet bonus for doing this? If you want other players to believe this is such a common technique for harassing people without being discovered, you have failed. It’s so obvious I kept a list of apparently random players I (and also other players) were accosted by with the intent of freaking them out by asking personal, prying questions as a stranger with whom they had never had interactions with previously.

Wow, lie much? I rarely switch alts except to make a specific point about something relevant. And “10, 000 druids?” That’s just so odd a claim. Bizarre in kind of a desperate mentally unstable way. 167 accounts? Are you anumeric?

If you’d like to pay the cost of my expired account, I’ll post on it again. I think it’s curious and suspect you appear to have personal information about my account activities. I have no reason to believe you are not the player who did this on many characters in the past.

A Community Council member has just taken up our cause in his CC Forum post, please head over there and show him some love if you’re reading this!

2 Likes

the killing of quest and critical npcs
on pve servers by bored 70s must end…
or i’m leaving this game behind…
it’s absurd…the developers are absurd to allow it…
no wonder this game is dying.

Because PvE is the main focus of the game and always has been unlike PvP.

Thankfully no one but CC members and Blue’s can post in the CC Forum’s.

https://tenor.com/view/well-bye-bye-curly-bill-brocius-tombstone-bye-felicia-gif-7689915

LOL. The game isn’t dying. The loss of couple hundred PvP’ers won’t even be noticed by Blizzard.

All we can do is pray Microsoft takes over and does this game justice xD

What an interesting take, I’m sorry if you’ve had a bad experience with PvP but thankfully they introduced Warmode and you don’t need to participate. Personally I don’t care for Pet Battles or Mythic+ really, but I think the World is a richer place with them in it and would never scoff at people who enjoy that content.

We pay the same price as everyone else who plays wow and at $15/month it isn’t really cheap and even in more popular content like Raiding and Mythic+ Blizzard dedicates the bare minimum. With all the money Blizzard has saved over the years doing next to nothing for PvP they can certainly afford to fix some not even all the issues plaguing it, especially if they’re going to consider it an E-Sport and an Endgame Pillar.

I’d recommend checking out this post I made

Particularly the tab close to the bottom titled something like - Address Why Players Left to Begin With.

You’ll come to learn that PvP was actually very popular early on and it wasn’t until it was neglected that players decided to leave. The issue wasn’t people don’t like it so lets not fund it, it was lets not fund it, now people don’t like it.

1 Like

minor damage changes is not TUNING. should be our new moto guys.

1 Like

bumping this

Incorrect.

I’m glad we see eye to eye and can agree that support should be dropped for everything beyond the level 1-10 questing experience.

only issue i have atm is epic bg premades. at the start of the expansion you maybe face one every few games but now? it’s EVERY SINGLE GAME all day and night long. in 20+ years i have never seen it this bad yet blizzard does nothing about it. these people are circumventing the 5 group limit and it’s getting pretty friggin old, lemme tell you.

:smiley: how about Bobby Kotick :smiley:

1 Like

pvp needs a dev.

1 Like

Small indie company. There are countless people who would volunteer to fix this mess for free.

There are AWC casters THAT THEY ALREADY PAY in Supa and Venruki who could do a better job.

Even if you don’t like them they are both wholesome streamers who have the best health of the game in mind.

1 Like

Love those guys, they’d probably be stoked to tackle the issue even if their primary focus is mainly on arena, I know they both care about the overall health of the game and the state of PvP. At this point I’m a few weeks away from putting together a dream team and trying to sell these guys and some others on volunteering to fix all this BS.

Needs more than that, so they probably don’t want a dev under fire.

1 Like

Did you see that they just nerfed Locks Observers by 2%hp and 2% dmg? They added it into their tuning blue post like we’d be stoked on them for it. Personally I found it rather insulting that they clearly didn’t read any of the feedback anyone gave them.

We need a dev that really cares.
While the recent round of changes were nice (just because it’s nice to have anything) they are pretty out of touch with what was needed.
Fire mage didn’t need damage buffs but defensive improvements.
Frenzied Regen buff for feral is cute, but a lower CD on survival instincts would make more sense.
Who was asking for hpal damage buffs when they need to not flop when melee look at them.
DH slap on the wrist.
Etc. Etc.

The changes just seemed largely out of touch and I think a lot of us are losing faith in the devs to make quality improvements.

It’s about 50/50 that what they do will actually improve the quality of the game on any given reset (if there are even changes at all)