PVP Medallion Coming back, DO NOT WANT

No, just balanced, like all things should be.

1 Like

Except in WoD, horde has always been dominant.

2 Likes

I actually liked baseline trinket but if this is the fix for avoiding OP raid trinkets then I’m ok with it

2 Likes

let me tell you, after running nyalotha with 9 rolls in total and not getting vita (someone ended up trading it to me) I welcome 1 less slot to grind from pve

7 Likes

This is so needed, so tired of everyone stacking double pve trinkets.

13 Likes

I agree, remove factions and have more customization options for racials!

2 Likes

THIS

IS

SO

GOOD

!

13 Likes

“imagination”

Bro, are you completely unaware that the human racial isnt a free cc break.

3 Likes

You do realize that Legion nerfed the human racial? You have to be low iq to not see that the Undead/Human racials on live are not broken.

Literally everyone good is happy about this.

3min CD only stuns and no relentless is a nerf to human.

Everybody has been dying for this. Means you can’t have aggro trinket and def trinket at same time people actually get to pick offense vs defense and also not be able to wear 2 defense trinkets.

20 Likes

This is probably what they are most upset about probably.

1 Like

Good change, now hire more artists and make pvp gear look great again

9 Likes

I don’t mind this change, especially if it decreases the usage of PvE trinkets in PvP.

Hopefully, there’s also a small PvP set bonus for using two PvP trinkets.

3 Likes

Humans are already OP

All they would have to do is change the human racial anyways

This will be better to making it so people aren’t stacking super obnoxious pvp trinkets, and relentless and adaptation just never ended up being very interesting in PvP.

Edit: Also the rest of what nahj said is exactly it

10 Likes

Interesting! I actually don’t mind it either way. I did like having fun trinkets to play around with but I like this too. Relentless is kind of terrible imo and I’d assume that PvP talent row will die. Hopefully more PvP attention coming up soon!

I support this change. It will limit the use of pve trinkets to a degree so you have to pick one or you can take 2 and have a slight disadvantage.

For those who are gonna jump on me about human racial or whatever. They showed that racials are on the table for change. Nelf racial for example was heavily nerfed already from what I understand.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they bring back Perception as human racial.

3 Likes

Make PvP Gear Great Again 2020!

1 Like

Nah if they are doing away with the pvp trinket talent tier then relentless would go away. With a 3 min only stun it wouldn’t be the absolute best.
But remember buffing racials always brought fotmers and enough might see a evening out of populations because not enough are going to actually care.

However tbh I want the factions to have a alliance heavy pvp ladder again. So I can go main my orc so I have maximum people to camp in wpvp again. WoD was my favorite horde main xpac.