PVP Medallion Coming back, DO NOT WANT

Who even asked for this? Relic of the past.
Will make Humans OP Again as they can run 2 DPS trinkets.

5 Likes

dont see the point

2 Likes

If you use a little imagination, we might deduce that this is a precursor to them reworking the trinket tier in pvp talents.

40 Likes

this is a great change, now at least you can only use one op pve trinket. but yes hopefully they’ll redesign human racial cuz thatll be a huge advantage

16 Likes

I mean its blatantly there in context of the blue post

1 Like
  1. How does this effect WotF?
  2. How does this effect EmFH?
  3. How does this effect Relentlessness/Adaption?
  4. How does this effect on-use trinkets sharing a cooldown?
  5. Will this be “powerful” enough to effect classes that choose to roll without a trinket such as frost mages?
  6. How does this effect the BoA (leveling) PvP trinket?
  7. Will there be trinket set bonuses?

So many questions!!

3 Likes

I’m okay with this but what’s going to happen to relentless and adaptation?

I would much rather they just put a 2 set bonus on PvP trinkets that increases damage done to players or reduces damage received from players. This would go a very long way towards improving PvP gearing by a very large amount.

6 Likes

A 3 min cd stun remover? Ok

Probably still share a cd with it

5 Likes

Whats wrong with it? Everyone shouldn’t just auto have trinket for existing.

7 Likes

bring back pve and pvp set bonuses have a 2 piece set bonus on pvp trinkets. gear problem solved. that took me 4 seconds to think up hire me blizz

22 Likes

Good change now redesign human and undead so they do not have these good awkward racials over other races.

8 Likes

i want my disarm immunity back damn it

3 Likes

Ok? and orcs take 25% less cc and have relent passivly. Its broken as hell. Finally maybe some people will come back alliance, its a dead faction.

12 Likes

And unless they revert the legion nerfs to it then you will have to worry.

As it stands emfh won’t be anywhere near the advantage that pre-legion style had.

Only class that could get away with not having a trinket as undead was basically mage, but that was because blink clears stuns.
Dks to an extent, but orc has been the better race for dk than undead since their release.

Pretty sure its20% now and only worked against stuns

1 Like

i really dont care, alliance should have better pvp racials so people actually play the faction. 90% of the player base is horde lol, people need some incentive to play alliance man.

15 Likes

Yeah we’ll never forget Orc + Relentless in Legion.

THAT was broken.

3 Likes

PvP trinket is a good thing. It means pvp gear will be bis for pvp.

13 Likes

WoD only.
Previous xpacs has always been horde dominate.

3 Likes

That depends highly on the PvE trinkets. Some specs could just value having X% more damage than a PvP trinket.

We need more info to see how this will play out.

Yes we want more balance of factions, but not more humans! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well its the only way we can at least get some players on the opposite faction. People will always play horde, but alliance has been neglected for a long time and needs some love…

2 Likes