PvP join the discussion-minor damage changes is not TUNING

The only feedback Blizz will have a hard time ignoring a if we can get more than 5 Community Council Members discussing the issues on the recently posted PvP CC Forum post. I’m hoping that keeping this post alive can get a couple more CC members to support him.

bumpnstuff

pvp needs a dev before next expansion or this game will suffer greatly.

I could not agree more. There’s no way there is anyone overseeing PvP in retail currently. All the Faction leaders are soloable with no buffs, none of the EBGs are tuned, and the most recent class balance patch was an absolute joke. Probably handled by a very out of touch Mythic+ balance crew that has no idea what’s going on in PvP. When the content drought really sets in que times are gonna sky rocket.

Edit: for some reason it won’t let me quote any of your responses, and keeps sending me an automated message saying it removed the quote.

1 Like

We havent had a BG map in 6 years. Six. Its the hard work of, what, a week? If that?

1 Like

couldnt agree more

1 Like

PVP is the best content in the game and the only content that has been evergreen.

We’re still fighting over Alterac Valley and Warsong Gulch. It has been 20 years.

2 Likes

What they don’t understand is that we don’t want them to “reinvent the wheel” with every new BG. Just give us new CtF with new maps. Or update current ones like Alterac Valley with a few tuning changes.

Minimum viable product.

3 Likes

<3 i love you

1 Like