PVP is horrible

Don’t call it a grave, this is the future you chose. You made this bed, now lie in it. This is just the logical conclusion to the idea that “My gear is better than yours so I deserve to win”.

3 Likes

Honest answer is to just tank rating in arena 2v2 and grind conquest against keyboard turners all day, way easier than BGs, and eventually you will get rating, and then can mindlessly smash BG opponents for honor.

If you can play a healer even better…get decent rating fast and just switch to DPS and buy that gear.

Blizzard does not answer anything in the forums, to busy using twitch. What garbage. They use an outside program rather then their own feature.
Look who is the leader of this hot garbage. It has gone downhill since HE took over. This game will never change for the better till they get rid of him. He wont listen to anyone other then himself. Just look at the name of his guild “Elite Jerks”

4 Likes

It is what it is. No fresh or low level should ever do reg bgs unless youre with friends or group working together even then no. Do epics and low level ratings till you get enough. Thats all there is to it EZ

This patch is my last stand. if every game is a blowout and im dying in a GBD im nuking this game one final time and I aint coming back. Been playing since 2004

5 Likes

Please note that players must get at least 35k hp in order to do EBG or they’re simply not qualified enough to play EBG.

Please hit Heroic dungeons and SoD in order to gear up before playing EBG. Thank you!

This is the kind of Post that assures Blizz/activision will never listen

1 Like

Imagine gatekeeping epic bgs.

2 Likes

Actually the vocal miniority is those who defend the current system.

4 Likes

The problem with PVP is the caste system and that is what is causing all of the disenchantment with the game PVP wise

There has always been Players, better players, and Very good players…but the players were much closer to the very good players in their ability to get as good. The gear disparity wasnt any where near the ridicuslous spread it is now.

This is what I believe, blizz is not addressing this disparity because they want US to solve the problem by all of us merging to Rated Pvp…Here is the problem with that…

Many players are more than capable of being decent at Rated, but just do not want to do rated pvp. Most players are now in pve guilds that most do not even PVP...pvp purist guilds are few and far between....

Blizz has made the scrub to rated divide so huge that is has disenchanted and chased big numbers of players away...add no new pvp content and their refusal to get rid of Battlegrounds that are mostly hated.

This scaling is a bandaid to try disguise the absurd disparity in gear...

Blizz MUST either make everything rated and get rid of pug battlegrounds…or get rid of rated and make everyone the SAME GEAR and what distinguishs you is your actual skill, LIKE

4 Likes

I will be rolling a horde alt for eBGs! No PVE for me ever. Look forward to being on your team! What time do you usually queue up?

1 Like

I usually play Eastern Time between 8:00PM and 12:00AM. If you see a player with “Mun” in the beginning of the name, then it is most likely me.

1 Like

How much HP will questing greens give me at level 60?

1 Like

You mean green armor at level 60?

If full green, I would say 25k hp at most. But you can play EBG this week because this week is an exception that players of any hp can play. Starting next Tuesday, no more lower than 35k hp players can queue EBG.

It will take me at least until next week to level up.

25k HP here I come! I hope my honor upgrades come in fast and make me strong in those EBGs!

1 Like

Thank you. You’re so kind. Okay, you are the only exception who can join EBG without hp restriction. Other people need to obey the hp restriction for EBG.

1 Like

Yay!

Hope these 9.1.5 changes actually help.

1 Like

I agree. PVP and the game overall is in a bad state.

You are horrendously under-geared though so that might be adding to your frustration. Even honor gear scales to ilvl233.

1 Like

Shadowland PVP suck AF

2 Likes

Yeah. PVP sucks for shadowlands. Things got divided in half. That caused it to scale down. i rather do quest without pvp outside. it sucks. it’s just not good. i rather wait till they scale it back up.