PvP is fixed! (Kek)

[Retail] PVP is at a breaking point already - #2 by KaivaxPvP is fixed

4 Likes

They increased the gap of rating literally addressing non of the issues that have ruined two seasons in row now !

14 Likes

Looks like the fix in their minds will be to slowly revert to last season that nobody was a fan of and participation lacked heavily in comparison to the previous. Unfortunately until people start unsubbing nothing will be done.

1 Like

lol, we were asking for a pvp blue post. technically this is a blue post related to pvp.

back to SoD it is

8 Likes

As long as micro CC exists in this game you’re going to see the same issues. Worse yet, the Dragonflight CC changes were a step in the opposite direction. I wouldn’t hold my breath.

4 Likes

Thanks, I was just about to do this same thing.

They are so wildly out of touch it isn’t funny. I don’t agree on everything that the CC member wrote, but that doesn’t actually matter. What matters is the response from Kav, which is…out of touch so say the least. They don’t understand some core problems and because of that they think a general broad stroke (and poor) decision like this will have a good effect, which won’t happen.

6 Likes

This is solely about MMR issues. Micro ccs are not the reason people arent participating.

7 Likes

Strongly disagree

2 Likes

OH yeah, totally seems fixed now, thats why everyone left to 17 year old classic and other games lol.

4 Likes

It honestly is really telling that people would rather play a recycled version of a near 20 year old game than retail PvP. Sigh.

I wish I could enjoy classic that much. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

4 Likes

True, it was amazing at that time, but that was long long ago lol.