PvP is Bad (nerfed to much, alternative ideas)

I’m a shadow priest not a warlock.
And to be fair, I don’t running oom.
What I do mind is running oom after dumping full rotations on targets and cc’ing their healer when target is at 10-15% hps and still not having the dmg to kill the target even though they are getting teamed too.

Oh.

Found your problem.

Don’t you have a wand?

Nerf should always be a last resort, and this type of nerf is just a lazy development choice lets be real.
I can’t wait until I’m level 60 and I do damage that I maybe get to hit as hard as I already have at level 50!!

Level up? nah nah nah !
Level down! yea yea ya !

Spriest got dumpsetered with this change. This is not what I wanted.

1 Like

did no one cc the healer? they just mongod into the shaman?

So basically classes that don’t consume mana are broken with these changes I’m guessing? Rogues, Warriors, etc? From what I’m reading on the forums all the people praising these changes are Warriors and Rogues mainly. I hear Shamans are still gods (shocker) Haven’t had time to try the changes out yet.

1 Like

They just need to reduce mana drastically for classes like druid

The change is like they just removed the cheese and condiments from my burger and just handed me a regular burger. I still like regular burgers but it’s just meh now.

2 Likes

Ya, then they telling you don’t worry you get your cheese and condiments back maybe in phase 4, but probably won’t be a fresh burger then though.

I play MM hunter lonewolf, the playstyle that was arguably most nerfed by this tweak.

And I’m enjoying way more than before.

One thing is certain, I had to develop a lot of “fingers” and strategies that were dorment, the burst was way too much and I just didn’t need to think

no burst pre nerf can beat the enjoyment of outplaying people, before I didn’t even had the chance to outplay, it was a burst kill outright, now the challenge outweights any burst for me… >FOR ME<

I might not even be here for Phase 4 lmao. Cata prepatch is in a few days and Season 4 just dropped. Its Ogre for SoD.

1 Like

Awww, the priest can’t solo everything while backpedaling anymore? Frowny face

Who said anything about back pedaling.
I’m free casting at the the AB BS on targets that aren’t even getting healed and I put out everything offensive ability I have and multiple mind blasts and they aren’t even at 20% hps? I’m in full pvp set with 299 spell power.

If the expectation is for me to re-earn all the power I already obtained and basically level the same progress over again, then ya I’m probably not going to be doing that.

Hey, this is what we get for paying 2024 prices to play test rehashed 2004 classic wow garbage

1 Like

This damage nerf is too much. With buffs from the start of the game I run around with about 7k health and I’m in soul link spec with a felguard. If I’ve got a healer healing me and occasionally healing my pet I’m borderline invincible it’s a joke.

Last game I was flag running because nobody else was and I managed to fight off multiple 5 man roof pushes with a healer and a shadow priest. I did this for about 20 minutes then got bored and threw the game.

The damage was high but this damage change is too much and feels as though it exists to accommodate the PVE scrubs farming their bracers who don’t understand the concept of stamina stacking.

3 Likes

I did sheep the healer once thinking that would be enough for 3 - 4 to take out the shaman, i was sadly wrong haha.

1 Like

Now scrubs will tell you “working as intended” even though that healer probably sat in sheep until heartbeat break.

1 Like

Oh shaman? Say less, I’m walking down teams with riptide on my wrists and resto Druid at my back. Enhance is in another mini glory phase these next few days. If you are lucky enough to have the twin raid fist weapons and a lot of bis pve gear , you can absolutely own on some noobs right now, survive a full HoJ then heal to full.

We eating good. The real question is, why haven’t you made an enhance yet so you too can play the game in melee!

1 Like

it’s really funny watching people whine and cry about having to actually play PvP fights now instead of 2-shotting with crits

2 Likes

Fast paced meta > Slow paced meta

I wasn’t getting 2 shot, the only people that are getting 2 shot are the people who don’t have stamina or don’t know how to respond/position themselves properly.

This post wasn’t about not being able to 2 shot people, it was literally about how crappy it feels seeing my numbers be cut in half because blizzard would rather nerf dmg than buff stamina. (visually making it feel like I’m level 25 again)

1 Like