PvP IN WOW More a Spectator Sport

…no there are tons of silence and interrupts as is.

They just need to nerf their hot…by a lot.

2 Likes

Like, how do you justify making repeated threads and posts about there being too many loss of control effects in WoW, then you create this thread asking for something like a 10 second silence?!? My head would explode from the hypocrisy and the dissonance, but good for you I guess?

2 Likes

Tiny explosion…

Some classes need specific attacks to neutralize the edge they are given in damage mitigation and self healing.

Could be as simple as decreased armor value in PvP.

Other classes that take heavy melee damage should get the heal over time effects.

As far as the stuns and snares, games got too many by far and this idea of class blending is a total fail.

WOW is following the same path two other prominent online games I played for years to the tee…

People will always play the game but the challenge of the encounters did add value to the experience.

Now you have Druids that a whole team can not kill healers running and healing themselves and their team.

It is frustrating to be beaten by one player, especially a whole team of people.

One unsinkable healer spamming heals.

Blah blah blah no cohesive logic. Just gonna leave this here. Please stop making threads about the same topic.

2 Likes

That’s really my feeling as well. It’s one of the main reasons I am not a fan of Zex. Just the same QQ posts over, and over, and over…

If I hated the food at a restaurant, I wouldn’t keep posting the same negative Yelp review every week. I’d just eat somewhere else.

/shrug

3 Likes

There is no logic in a class having armor and healing and 700k hp as opposed to one that doesn’t.

A class specific neutralizer one tailor made to take you out or cripple your over powered ridiculous toon is logic when you say PVP.

Blundering around fat on health and regeneration covered in armor never having to take a defensive posture is wrong.

For it to be true PVP all encounters have to include some defensive actions.

If your continually on the offense and never have to protect yourself then your OPed…

Your logic has damaged the experience of many gamer, self satiating never lose always want to win even if the event is uneven. (STAND STILL WHILE I TAKE YOU OUT)

You have no sense of real fairness, many have left because of that alone.

1 Like

Umm, I’m not a resto druid, fool. In fact my main for the last several months has been a SURVIVAL HUNTER. They are extremely versatile and do good damage. Their mobility, in particular, is spectacular. I can gank pretty much whomever I want, much like I can do on this feral druid.

Your not getting what I am saying, you need one that lasts 10 seconds across the board …

U need an old school interrupt like back in the day when u hit a caster with it they ran…

They didn’t wait the 3 seconds while you beat on them … And then cast a spell on you they did something defensive.

The game has gone through lengths to not be like back in the days…where you can be one shotted with procs and abilities, or controlled to no end. Hunters have enough access to traps and snares put them to use.

2 Likes

I am making a statement on what is needed, your player base will continue to decline until the ones that play now are in the old folks home.

You will not get new nor keep new players if you do it will be experimental then they will leave.

The stuns and snares are unique to WOW as is the fact that the changes implemented in the past 5 years have driven off tens of thousands of players.

You speak for a tiny group and yourself, the main player base is gone or exiting in huge numbers.

Classic WOW was just a stop gap until they can get things right …

I have played these games too long, what you see here was a pandering to a very vocal minority of people in the new changes and it cost Blizz.

You can not make any excuses, total failure to capture new business and retain what they had …

1 Like

Negative , Ghost Rider

5 Likes

In classic there is no DR.

2 Likes

Nope.

10char

Not sure what that means but maybe its the reason many went to play it ?

Uhhhh you talking about pvpers or wow players period??

I don’t agree with every change that has been made to the game since the old days. Classes have lost their unique style of play.

Like every class being able be to heal (which is a big one)…but I deal with it and enjoy the game. Someone who was never exposed to classic would never know that a rogue needed health pots and bandages…now they just have a baseline pot…

3 Likes

Then that may because they brought back some of the immobilization effects that you use …

Actually no, you would probably write a ton of posts on DR…and the need for it. There’s a reason why it was added to the game.

I thought you said you played the “old school”…

2 Likes

Who uses?

I haven’t been on this Dk in a while I actually just swapped my main to being my hunter…

1 Like

I looked up DR, but there does not see to be any diminishing return on any of the immobilization effects…

At one points the stuns and various different incapacitating effects were not so numerous or nearly as long in duration.

I think 3 sec,