PvP Hotfix post got 6 likes do you see the Problem?

didn’t read, abom

8 Likes

I’m not sure what they expected. 99.9% of the PvP community despises Destro because of how brain dead, broken, and frustrating it is to play against. Yet they leave it untouched. I think Blizzard is just mentally checked out of this expansion in terms of PvP; they have been since it was released, and the participation shows. At this point they are hoping to somehow win everyone’s hearts back in Shadowlands, which seems like a difficult task given the quality of PvP in this expansion.

6 Likes

Why can’t I report the blue post for trolling?!
Zero mage or lock nerfs.

11 Likes

Tldr Craptivision needs to play their own game.

2 Likes

Your whining about destro is played out. They’re not dominating AWC, they can be beat in the 2100 bracket…there have been more OP specs

1 Like

The PvP community disagrees with you.

Currently 65 likes

Currently 107 likes

Currently 73 likes

6 Likes

Destro has been the most dominant spec this expansion. The most dominant comp is RMX.

At all brackets 30-50% of games are warlocks. Going from 1800 to 2600 mmr you’ll see a lot of the same crap. At 2500mmr I’ve seen 3-4 different double Destro comps that are playing well above their skill level. Just farming comps they hard counter.

7 Likes

bad post bad player

8 Likes

If Blizzard changes their PvP balance philosophy by doing balance changes more regularly in Shadowlands, that will be a big plus.

If…

ya because using every opportunity available to you to moan and cry at dilly about rdruid comments 6 months ago is big living

475 voodoo totem on your garbage rival rdruid just proves game rewards bad players exclusively

the destro you are stuck at rival w/ not winning games doesn’t mean that destro isn’t oppressive
it means both of you are THAT bad

19 Likes

Damn this roast rofl

5 Likes

…I have to agree with the smorc.

Lol, no doubt, keep no lifeing

Learn to spell~

You need to lvl up

imagine thinking he has enough time to worry about his spelling when he’s spending 5 hours per 5 destro/rdruid 2’s games and stalking dilly 12 hours a day over his rdruid comments when they were better than mw is now, 6 months ago

3 Likes

Imagine him taking the time to tell a roleplayer to level up. lol

imagine anyone spending hours a week playing games at mmr you cant even lose rating at telling anyone else to improve in anything even character level

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard, for never getting down the the very bottom of the issue. I appreciate your half-#*&%d attempts. jk

Posting in a spicy thread!

1 Like