PvP Hotfix post got 6 likes do you see the Problem?

Finally a Blue stops in to give us extremely long overdue tuning and to say it wasn’t well received would be an understatement. With over 8k views from the PvP community you got 6 likes. The hotfixes were found to be insulting and display a complete detachment from what the PvP community has been asking for.

There are over 300 comments in that thread some with over 100 likes on what actually needs to be changed in PvP. If Blizzard wants to listen now is the time. They are clearly not listening and it shows by the recent Hotfix thread.

The spite trinket is your baby we get it…Someone designed it but the PvP community hates that trinket. Just remove it from the game. It’s okay to try new designed items but you have to admit when they are wrong. This item was the worst PvP trinket ever created.

Destro locks are the most broken spec of all time and been that way for years. The community is pleading with you to fix that broken OP spec that is ruining PvP for everyone and making the AWC unwatchable.

Then the nerf to the ONLY PvP stat. A stat that the PvP community feels forced to stack in order to try and fight against Locks which feels bad. We would love to stack other stats but we can’t!!! Now we have to stack a nerfed stat which feels even worse.

If we had a PvP stat this would feel better and maybe we could create just builds we enjoy.

The community doesn’t get it and your hotfixes are trolling at best with this statement

If you were testing anything you would know what needs to be changed. Nerf Fire mage, Nerf Destro, remove Spite.

The only thing you managed to notice was MW cacoon but you didn’t nerf vitality?

Oh well I hope you do some reading and some real testing to implement some changes the community has asked for only for years.

32 Likes

didn’t read, abom

8 Likes

I’m not sure what they expected. 99.9% of the PvP community despises Destro because of how brain dead, broken, and frustrating it is to play against. Yet they leave it untouched. I think Blizzard is just mentally checked out of this expansion in terms of PvP; they have been since it was released, and the participation shows. At this point they are hoping to somehow win everyone’s hearts back in Shadowlands, which seems like a difficult task given the quality of PvP in this expansion.

6 Likes

Why can’t I report the blue post for trolling?!
Zero mage or lock nerfs.

11 Likes

Tldr Craptivision needs to play their own game.

2 Likes

Your whining about destro is played out. They’re not dominating AWC, they can be beat in the 2100 bracket…there have been more OP specs

1 Like

The PvP community disagrees with you.

Currently 65 likes

Currently 107 likes

Currently 73 likes

6 Likes

Destro has been the most dominant spec this expansion. The most dominant comp is RMX.

At all brackets 30-50% of games are warlocks. Going from 1800 to 2600 mmr you’ll see a lot of the same crap. At 2500mmr I’ve seen 3-4 different double Destro comps that are playing well above their skill level. Just farming comps they hard counter.

7 Likes

bad post bad player

8 Likes

If Blizzard changes their PvP balance philosophy by doing balance changes more regularly in Shadowlands, that will be a big plus.

If…

ya because using every opportunity available to you to moan and cry at dilly about rdruid comments 6 months ago is big living

475 voodoo totem on your garbage rival rdruid just proves game rewards bad players exclusively

the destro you are stuck at rival w/ not winning games doesn’t mean that destro isn’t oppressive
it means both of you are THAT bad

19 Likes

Damn this roast rofl

5 Likes

…I have to agree with the smorc.

Lol, no doubt, keep no lifeing

Learn to spell~

You need to lvl up

imagine thinking he has enough time to worry about his spelling when he’s spending 5 hours per 5 destro/rdruid 2’s games and stalking dilly 12 hours a day over his rdruid comments when they were better than mw is now, 6 months ago

3 Likes

Imagine him taking the time to tell a roleplayer to level up. lol

imagine anyone spending hours a week playing games at mmr you cant even lose rating at telling anyone else to improve in anything even character level

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard, for never getting down the the very bottom of the issue. I appreciate your half-#*&%d attempts. jk