Pvp Hacks?

Was doing Solo arenas and wasn’t expecting much, but every time and I mean every time I feign death, I was instant stunned/feared, the moment I feigned. Is there an addon/Weak Aura I am missing that does this because that is just insanely stupid how quick it was

You can just macro it with /targetlasttarget. The default keybind for it is ‘G’.

That makes sense but literally instantly each time? I mean as soon as I hit it, sometimes it didn’t even register the Feign, it was as I was clicking.

Were you receiving dispel punishment?

Like removing a Shadow Priest’s Vampiric Touch?

2 Likes

Nope, literally clicking Feign death, and by the time I clicked it, didn’t even remove my finger, was instantly feared/stunned

Yeah, but Zlyrax is correct, if you FD, it dispels anything you have on you. You would get an instant fear from that.

1 Like

What classes/abilities were CCing you?

1 Like

Honestly not 100% but that would make sense, it was just insanely accurate but if I had that on me, that makes sense.

i play a hunter mysellf and i dont use any of those kinds of add ons i just know how to tell when they are really dead or not . Its not hard .

This is a pretty meta Hunter talent, so you’re probably running it

A couple other classes have various forms of dispel punishment:

The big ones are Vampiric Touch

Could be wrong but this sounds pretty similar to some of the macro/automation issues that have been discussed recently and are hopefully being addressed in 10.2

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/automation-auto-kick-auto-grounding-ai-vs-rated-pvp/1672291