[PVP][H] <Æon> Recruiting!

Going to make it short and sweet thanks for the click.

Æon a guild that’s focused on pvp/raid progression plan is to get gear Wpvp/Premade pvp and power through the raids as quick as possible to get our guys geared and pvping with the top % on our server.

We’re not looking for server firsts with raiding but want to be considered #1 in pvp on our realm.

Our core has played many games together a lot of us are from Archeage and played that competitively for better or worse.

played just about any mmo you could think of from recent memory Black Desert Online, Bless Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, DaoC, Warhammer Online.

Myself I played WoW since classic and remember the glory days and played all the way into BFA where i hung my hat and had to wash my hands of it.

Said i was gonna keep it short and sweet and rambled a bit, long story short we’re welcoming Classic Vets and newcomers alike to be apart of our guild note that if you don’t have a sense of humor or thick skin this place probably isn’t for you i’ll have a link to my discord ID below add me and i’ll add you to our discord

Lil Gator Boi#9234

The discord has class discussion channels along with some class leveling guides and soon to have guild leveling guide so we can all progress together in Classic. Thanks for the consideration