PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

Bring pvp vendor back, for Christ’s sake. Mop/wod still had that system and i could only run arenas to get my gear. It would not be optimal for raid due the pve bonus set. What was wrong with that system?

6 Likes

Do you think that during easter at Blizz headquarters, instead of searching for eggs they search for PvP vendors? Hmmm, I wonder…

3 Likes

Who dis? Vendors… Vendors who?
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ *Summon the vendor * ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

5 Likes

PVP vendors solve a lot of issues with PVP at the moment.

9 Likes

Two years… still nothing.

6 Likes

It is even worse now because pve players get significantly better gear AND there are no templates.

2 Likes

^ Technically can’t be nothing if it got even worse.

We think that you think you do, but we don’t.

3 Likes

Hey now Ion and company are working really hard on that mount equipment for the next patch!

1 Like

Feedback conquest system season 2 of BFA:

Pros: I like having a choice of gear in certain weeks.

Cons: 10 weeks to reach 400 ilevel gear which is being handed out now for world quest emissaries soon is busted.

Cons: Lack of choices of gearing path. If I want to work on off pieces first I can’t do it under this system. If I want to work on different main pieces first I can’t do it. If I want to upgrade a piece that is my lowest piece I can’t. I have to wait till I grind out enough conquest or wait for RNG to solve that problem.

Cons: Not enough rewards in PVP outside of gearing. The boxes that drop from wins are nice but enough.

1 Like

We need pvp vendors back. If it wasn’t for so many people buying the wrong rings and trinkets in WoD this wouldnt have happened.

2 Likes

Don’t fool yourself, this has nothing to do with what people were actually doing. If it was too complicated to buy gear, they wouldn’t have added VENDORS FOR AZERITE GEAR. Their whole arguments were a bogus excuse to force us to do a never ending grind.

4 Likes

The only feedback you need to report… VENDORS !!!

oh wait they laid you off, my bad

1 Like

ouch cold blooded.

ohh and also… vendors kthxbye

Anyone else glad these guys at blizz have a wrench!?

Venders yo

I really dislike the direction you took this game we love. Give us back what worked. You literally changed the game to try to hamster wheel us which only led to us leaving in droves. Learn from your mistakes don’t double down on them like stubborn 5 year olds. For Christ’s sake…

3 Likes

What I hate the most is that it is (for all logical purposes) impossible to get BIS gear.

Blizzard doesn’t seem to understand how good it felt to get a BiS piece, and just know that you were good on that piece for the next few months (until the next raid). Now, everything can titanforge, and even worse, sockets are mandatory.

Just change this. Nobody friggin likes it. I don’t care if you allow normal/heroic to titanforge but give the highest level of players the ability to just play the game Nd get the gear. Make Elite/Mythic raids the gear cap (I.e. 415 atm) and make sockets only on specific gear. The never ending grind friggin blows.

Also, but give us weekly conquest and vendors back. PvP is about the LADDER, not GEAR. Yes, getting more powerful is good, but at the same time, it isn’t fun to outplay an opponent and get wrecked simply because of gear. That’s not what PvP is about you door knobs

4 Likes

Why won’t they add a PVP vendor. Like what’s wrong with it for pvp game design?

2 Likes

I think Blizzard is under the misinformed belief that somehow adding vendors will make PvPer’s play the game less ($$$).

To the contrary, if I could get BiS PvP gear for my alts on a somewhat reasonable basis (through a vendor) I would be playing a lot more. Instead, gearing is such a pain in the a*** that I only play a single character right now. Further, gearing has become so annoying I could quit.

So, sorta terrible logic on their party.

12 Likes

Another day without vendors eh? Ohh hello there non blizzard game, you look like you have vendors let me check you out…

2 Likes