PvP gear Question

No its not the same post of “Which version” - but rather where to get it?? I went to the Hall of Legends in Org but you need to be ranked to enter. I am assuming its not at the WSG/AB/AV queue places since those are not released yet… Is it just gated so you cant even look at values? Or have they not actually been added yet?

you need the rank to enter the room to even be able to see the vendor, yes.

The number of people who haven’t bothered to educate themselves on how this systems works is staggering, and it is going to be hee-larious when the next reset comes and people realize they only gained 2 ranks, and that its 3-4 more weeks before they can even enter the PvP hall.

3 Likes

Its a max of 4 ranks week 1 right? Its been a long time since i played vanilla but i think thats right.

There is a quartermaster just outside the door that sells the stuff for rank5 and below - a cloak for one thing and the all important pvp trinket. Yes the balance of the stuff, the good stuff, will be inside for when you can enter the officer’s club.

1 Like

No, its a max of 10,000 rank points a week.

Which means you can hit rank 4 in week 1, but after that, you can never make more than 2 (since that requires more than 10,000RP), and at the later ranks… sometimes weeks between them… IF you even qualify to rank up based on your participation (which is not guaranteed).

yea i was referring just to week 1. Then its like 2 per week till like rank 10/11 where it drops down again or something right?

Wait for Tuesday for honor to calculate and as long as you’ve gotten the 25 Honorable Kills to get Scout/Private you’ll be able to enter.

Nah, i think its r5+ to enter. Definitely wasnt scout.

Just tried to enter, whatever number Stone Guard is to enter. Guess memory is faded, feels like it was super easy to get in Vanilla.

To answer the question, the vendor that sells the set armor and weapons is inside the portal so yes you need to rank in order to see them. There’s a vendor with the earlier gear at the foot of the stairs that sells all the earlier ranked gear. Tabard, pvp trinket, cloaks, and bracers.

1 Like

Oh, this one’s a hoot:

1 Like

Bunch of out-of-context quotes that have nothing to do with anything.

Your troll game is getting weak.

Maybe… i dunno… go to school, learn how to read, learn how to not be a complete failure?

I know it was tough when you failed out of 5th grade and couldn’t go on, but seriously.

I also find it amusing that you can find a blue post (that doesn’t say what you think it does, because both sets still existed in 1.12, BigBrain…

But you cant seem to find the one that proves everything else you’ve ever claimed wrong, that is right up there.

Dear god, are you awful at this.

So the 58 set that was removed and replaced with a new set was still in game in 1.12?

35 votes and 4 comments so far on Reddit

1 Like

It was in the game but you couldn’t purchase it. This guy is a well known troll, he’s just grasping at straws.