PvP Eyebeam Build

I understand it wouldn’t be as optimal as the standard build, but what would an eyebeam build look like for PvP?

Something Like that. I put it on PTR build since we have the tree changes Tuesday. Blind fury tooltip also isn’t updated. It should increase damage and duration of eye beam by 10/20%. You have three point free on the right side that you can use to take a combination of demonic appetite, netherwalk, or glaive tempest.(you would remove isolated prey>Blind fury. If blind fury is still giving fury, might consider dropping serrated glaives).

Biggest problem with eyebeam is being kicked on it, dropping its value substantially. Thats why most talents are avoided because its hard to pull off a full channel. 10.1 4 piece tier is buffing eyebeam so there potential for a build. Still might just run one of our defaults builds.

Thanks Zal.

I’d try something more like this. Fodder seems useless if you’re going to be Eye Beaming a lot more than usual. Chaos Strike refund is very important since you’ll be rage starved without the immo fury talent.

Maybe something like this? I also don’t run fear and would rather get thorns and more armor for damage reduc.

Import this below into the talent calculator.

BEkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQSkkIpEkWSiIRgAAAAAAAolkgIlIJRkk0AJCBJC