PvP Elite Sets are not matching the S4 Vote

So just curios what was the point of the vote if what we voted for is not the current season appearances for PvP? As there was no disclaimer when we voted that this only applied to PvE. Even the Blue post says “New PvP sets”…

A New PvP Season

Season 4 arrives with PvP rankings reset, new gear sets, mounts, titles, and more! Earn the Vicious Dreamtalon (Horde or Alliance version) for Rated Arena and Rated Battleground, and the Draconic Gladiator’s Drake for earning the Gladiator: Dragonflight Season 4 achievement.

15 Likes

There was a LOT of confusing info about them that they never clarified.

Like I expected we were getting brand new swatches of whatever set got voted for.

Which is part of why I was so excited that the Abberus set won for Druids. But I’ve not noticed any new swatches either.

2 Likes

It kinda seems like they just didn’t add the pvp sets in for whatever reason. I was really hoping to get the glad set. Guess I have to wait for TWW when I can buy the damn thing with marks.

1 Like

While not the same, I did find that there is a vendor in the Parting Glass, that sells pieces of the Gladiator PvP set, seemingly for the set that was voted for. I’ve only looked as an Evoker, so for me it’s the vault set.

But the Chest, Gloves, Head, Legs, and Shoulders are there.

The vendor is red headed white human looking dragon called Harrostrasza.

1 Like

Yeah but that’s not the full set as well as that’s not even elite.

3 Likes

True, and yeah. It bothers me that the Season 4 Elite PvP set is just Season 3 Elite. Instead of the Voted Set at least, or an option between Elite Sets of the Xpac.

I was just pointing out that there are at least some pieces I’ve found so far.

1 Like

Dude thank you so much for telling me about the parting glass npc actually saved my interest in wow for the next few months :smiley:

1 Like

Man I had just logged in and saw this, what was the point of the vote then? What is the point of even playing season 4 at this point.

6 Likes

Nah nah it is in a random building that you probably have never gone to before (at least everything except elite sets)

More gear so you’ll get a nice ilvl boost for the War Within Leveling.

There is also a new Wilderling mount. But beyond that, season 4 doesn’t have much new, and instead it was poured into Pandaria Remix, which I don’t mind.

TEEHEE Just using this to test refresh my account.

This is actually unacceptable.

3 Likes

They should fix this… the image in wowhead actually shows the pvp recolor, that’s why I voted for this, and also why I came back to play this season. https://www.wowhead.com/es/news/season-4-tier-set-bonuses-and-transmogs-voting-concluded-337144

2 Likes

What a complete clown fiesta of a season for pvpers

3 Likes

Completely agree

1 Like

A recolor elite set would have been nice, very disappointing.

1 Like

Can anyone who reached 1800 confirm that we are getting the same Elite sets as S3? This is a huge bummer and a season killer for me.

2 Likes

What a disappointment

1 Like

Agreed, this is messed up. Blizzard should really fix this.

1 Like

Most delusional choice i ever saw

1 Like