PvP Damage Nerf Horrible

you should learn to read, I promise it would behoove you.

You should learn to troll. Commit to one class.

Or maybe man up and post on your main.

Damn you pvp without hands?

That’s impressive.

2 Likes

Its a test guys, jesus. Why is it impossible for wow players to offer constructive feedback without coming across as the most entitled knob waffles in the entire gaming ecosystem.

“Hey Blizzard, my feedback is that the 50% damage reduction you guys started with is too much. Definitely need to dial it back.”

How hard would that have been to say? Obviously they’re going to start on the high end before slowly tweaking it towards the lowest point they can get it before it turns into a one-shot fiesta again.

3 Likes

refer to my previous comments. Seriously.

Learn to troll.

Seriously.

My guy refer to my previous comments. Nobody is trolling outside of you trolling yourself. I promise, just read.

WAH I HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. WAH WAH

Suck it up

Amen indeed.

How many retail toon alts you going to post on? Just curious

why are you deflecting and not just accepting that you clearly don’t know what you are doing if you are complaining about ele sham post dam reduction while also looking like a tool for crying relative to such a strong spec? Ele still feels fantastic in bg pvp.

Oh you mean where you actually have to dispell healers and kill them? Or you know… CC and KICK THEM?

Yea terrible game play

1 Like

Post on your ele sham

that would require me to actually care about anything you have to say outside of clicking reply and easily pointing out how silly you are. Also, stop deflecting.

Lol PVP is so bad now. Except for priests, who can still dot you to hell and there’s nothing you can do about it.

This change is terribly ham-fisted and has made me unsub. This phase has been awful for PVP. Allowing blood moon exploits for enough honor to rank up? AND THEN BABYING THE EXPLOITERS THAT DIDN’T GET ENOUGH HONORABLE KILLS?! Changing runes deep into the phase that brick specs? PVP → PVE free server transfers? I don’t know where they get the ideas, but please stop.

I was hopeful this would be like Ascension where the runes would be fun to interchange, but it’s just retail-lite with forced specs if you want to be competitive.

1 Like

Im deflecting?

You were the one claiming to be a mage in another thread and now saying youre an ele sham…while posting on a troll retail toon.

Again, post on your ele sham.

This is why I said it would behoove you to learn to read or reread what I said. You seem confused which tbh isn’t in the least bit surprising. And yes you are deflecting. Notice how you haven’t actually stated anything about these changes other than admitting you’re trash on stint of crying about sham which still feels fantastic in bg pvp.

And thats what I thought. Ignoring you now troll.

Every horde bg I been in today had 5 or more shamans and most are ele including me so it’s obviously not as bad as what op makes it out to be.