PvP Damage Nerf Horrible

My LBs crits went from 1700 to 800…

I am not paying to play retail. This isnt fun…at all.

21 Likes

boy oh boy… lol

1 Like

Yeah let me heal. There’s no reason any move should be doing 50%+ of peoples hp

You shouldn’t be able to 2 shot most players. Working as intended. I hope this stays.

4 Likes

It was never a 2 shot, its called burst.

And now we are back to P1 where healers are king.

1 Like

The changes are very very good actually. They tweaked it beyond a broad brush global reduction. The only issue is self healing and healing now.

with this nerf no mana problems will hit and flag carriers in wsg will be like gods

I’m perfectly fine with damage going down in PvP.
Being able to drool all over keyboard and 2 shot people is next level stupid.

4 Likes

My Paladin used to get max 1.1k crits on hammers. 700 ish on exorcism. I didn’t see anything over 450 today. I literally can’t kill anything. I’m not bis but im better than that. I guess I’m done with this game until they fix it again.

2 Likes

Found the healer.

There is a difference between a reduction and this garbage. I am actually oom now trying to kill anything. My weekend is basically ruined.

Same. I needed another 25k honor for rank 6 this week and it’s unplayable.

with your self heals, you’re immortal… idk what are you talking about.

I could maybe barely kill a shaman if I had bubble and hands. I won’t be able to outpace the heals now. Of anyone.

I think they should nerf the damage but not by this much tbh

Did you even read what I wrote…

Care to explain?

Anyone saying this is a good change is hardcore coping and you know I’m right. Welcome to Season of Healers.

They were saying it was going to be around a 20-30% reduction. This is more like 50% or more. Abilities are hitting for half of what they normally were.

2 Likes

The 50% nerf seems oppressive- but I’ll give it a bit more time to shake out before declaring anything “horrible.”

(I am not a fan of resilience…but this seems to be their go to instead of adjusting the rune abilities.)

I finished my rank 7 requirements yesterday just in case this would be an issue. :slight_smile: