PvP Changes coming today with reset

Are DK changes actually to PvP since they aren’t under “Player versus Player” section, but only Death Coil says not for PvP.

DK is one of the worst classes atm

Never said it was or wasn’t, that’s why I’m asking if these are for PvP, not sure what your post contributes.

Unless it specifies, they bleed into pvp

Back to dks being op.

Back to dks being op.

Not really. They were okay on damage other than their “burst” being on very long cooldowns. Their real weakness is how vulnerable they are defensively and the buffs are all damage related.

In 10.1 they getting physical damage defensives on top of zombie talent rework, not long till they are s tier again.

The defensives will be helpful, but I’m not sure on the zombie talent. The wording is very suspect. It sounds like they will have a two second “charging” time to explode once they reach a target. People will just move away from them. Especially if they stand still while channeling the explosion.

I haven’t seen how this actually works, yet. Although, I’m sure someone has tested this on the PTR somewhere?

Plenty of grips, slows and sleet should suffice to make the 1st zombie connect then the stun from it would help the 2nd one connect. Will be interesting for sure.

The unholy buffs all work in pvp unless they specifically stated that they don’t like death coil