PvP below 60

Hey all,

I’m keen to PvP on my way to 60, and/or possibly twink a toon, but it seems like any bracket below 60 is completely dead. Are there any twink guilds on Rem/other Oceanic servers, and/or are people keen for <60 PvP at all?

I’m also kind of surprised at how few BGs seem to be happening - I remember vanilla being busier at all levels. What are people’s thoughts on our battlegroup?

Cheers!

I noticed a bit of action in the 19 bracket but after that nothing. The queue time estimate says ‘unavailable’ :frowning:

I switched to US realms the moment I realised we pooled from 4 servers and yes, the <60 bracket here in Oceanic is dead.

In US realms they thrive and the pug v pug 50s has been the best vanilla BG experience i’ve had since… well… since vanilla.

Alive and kicking, buddy.

Ah right, so it’s weirdly an oceanic thing? I was hoping to play with <50 ping tbh. How is it for you? And also, do you know info on good battlegroups?

Us battlegroups are simply all the east coast servers or the west coast ones. If you are worried about ping go to a west coast server. If you want to twink I would recommend a medium or high pve server.

Remulos - 60-69 is permanently unavailable in TBC :frowning: