[PVE][Raid] Dragon Riding boss

I think you may have misunderstood what I meant by that phrasing. As what you just said doesnt make any sense.

You have 100s - 1000s of hours of immersion as your character. To have a 10 minute or less encounter that you as a player do not need to engage in. Thats what I meant.
I am looking for Tradus rational as to how that could be a tangible argument at all. To not have it in game.

it makes as much sense as what you wrote, because it doesn’t automatically make it a good idea.

It’s not just about immersion. It’s about how playing my spec is significantly more fun/has more depth than any vehicle could realistically be/have(otherwise you’d never kill the boss as everybody would need to learn to play the vehicle)

Just for clarity sake.
Are you saying you dont think the vehicle encounter should be in the game at all.

Or that you just dont like and dont care for it that much.

I don’t think raid bosses should use vehicles. They tried, it’s less fun than playing your actual spec (by necessity, it can’t be as complex/deep) and doesn’t need to be retried (just like wave bosses a la Hellfire Assault, Il’gynoth1 and Eonar don’t need to be done again). Come up with new experimental mechanics, or use ones that worked well in the past.

I can deal with a meme early boss as an experiment every once in a while (Tarragrue, Blackwater Behemoth, Jadefire Masters) , but it should certainly never be late in the raid.