PVE to PVP Transfers this patch please

Reviving this topic again in a desperate attempt to get Blizzard to consider this.

It’s a silly restriction that locks characters out of playing on servers with their friends.

If you aren’t bothering to fix “pvp” servers with 100% single faction dominance, what exactly is the point of keeping this restriction in place?

3 Likes

This really needs to happen for the sake of imbalanced PVP realms. Yes, no one will actually move to where they are needed but at least the initiative would be on players, not Blizzard.

1 Like

This will not fix the imbalanced pvp realms.

Leveling on a PVP is a rite of passage. It isn’t fair that you can level safely to cap and then transfer to a PVP realm and farm lowbies all day.

1 Like

First of all, nobody cares.
Second, you can already do that on pvp servers where only one faction exists.
Third, hardly anyone is levelling the normal way

Literally old and defunct thinking from like 1994. Get over it.

Nope no one is anymore, so how about it Blizzard?

You said you were going to listen to the community more -this- is what we want.

I made a centralized thread sharing your thread and many others to help get Blizzard devs attention. Please upvote/comment/share to help get it viral so we can get this implemented by next week hopefully.

It’s really not THAT much more difficult. I used to be against it but who cares now—1-60 are deadzones and 60-70 isn’t too bad. You have a rogue fall out of the sky every once in awhile and pop you—but I’ve only lost like 2-3 hours of gameplay over the course of 2x 70’s and 1x 60 from being ganked.

People level differently too. The very people blizz would be concerned about exploiting this are the ones who just buy mage boosts on their toons in the PvP servers they want to get decked out in anyway. The people who actually want this to be allowed are on PvE servers for various reasons…sometimes it was friends sometimes it was their guild xferred…and they just want to be part of an active and thriving PvP community. The PvP servers shouldn’t feel threatened by people on PvE servers lol. Just let them have their cake too and it’ll make the community happier and give more revenue to Blizzard.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.