PVE > PVP Transfers need to be opened up

This restriction made very little sense back when people actually levelled in the open world, it makes even less sense now when you can skip 80% of the levelling with a character boost.

The old world is a ghost town and most players don’t care where you levelled (aside from a handful of bads who feel its some sort of an achievement to level on pvp). Right now there are single faction “pvp” servers you can level on and transfer to a balanced pvp server… but if you made a mistake moving a character to pve without realizing its irreversible, well thats it… You are stuck there permanently.

2 Likes

Just reroll

3 Likes

(1) No
(2) If Blizzard wants to offer Mankrik Horde free transfers to Heartseeker, fine. Otherwise, no.

Ehhhh? Get forcibly logged-out of the forums, now can I only select my Classic characters?

What witchcraft is this?

no level new character on other realm. problem solved.

1 Like

As a player that has only ever played on PvP servers, I am fine if people want to transfer from PvE to PvP.

There isn’t much of an issue levelling on a PvP server from 1 - 60 these days.

Sounds suspiciously specific.

I made a centralized thread so we can get the attention of Blizz devs to hopefully implement this as soon as next Tuesday. Please upvote/share/comment here to help get this post trending for attention.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.