PvE Alts until Phase 3, Anyone?

I considered playing some ally toons on pve. For now sticking to a few lowbies alts that aren’t 48+ as they aren’t getting targeted.

Honestly, probably just going to let the sub run out. Already looking forward to not playing when the diablo 3 season launches this friday. A feeling I didnt have less than a week ago. Oh well.

It’s a good idea.

People can even flag themselves for PvP if they want, and if they start getting ganked over and over, they can just turn off the flag, to take a break.

I think that’s the best way.

1 Like

i do the same thing im not raiding either and im pretty geared as a 2hd enhance shaman and id agree roll alts and play on a pve server until phase 3.

Who should I ask for an invite?

pve alts? make alli alts on pvp realms you coward.

1 Like

Anyone in guild can invite you. We’re over 200 members now! Damn near always someone on to talk to or quest with.

I am rerolling Atiesh until things stabilize, or just hang out forever. I really do enjoy Classic progression.

We’d love to have you if you don’t mind rolling filthy Alliance. It’s a lot quieter if you only PvP when you want to. I do have a horde friend on Blameux though so if any allies are up there killing, just know one of those mages rocks a man bun IRL.

@Barlgruf Did you actually read my post??? I have an alliance on a PvP realm…and I PvP…and I’m not complaining about it…and I’m geared with T1 and BiS…and I’m NOT SERIOUSLY RANKING SO I DON’T WANT TO PVP 24/7. Did the caps help you understand? Maybe reread it a few times until it sinks in? Maybe go look up the word “alternate” in the dictionary?

Have a nice day!

We created such a guild on Ashkandi called “Carebear” if you wanna play with some Alliance.

Thanks! Yeah, I thought it might be nice to get some questing done as I mostly zerged to 60 to beat the crowd, get geared, and be able to chill for phase 2. Glad I did that, but at the same time regret missing a bunch of zones and quests because of the crowds and griefing.

I’m down to for making an alt and questing around the world again if you’re still looking

Yeah Atiesh feels like a cool server so far so I’m going to stick around there. I joined the guild that Patiofish recommended this morning. I’ll be on mostly this weekend. Started a druid because there’s probably a lack of tanks and I’m just going to be casual as an alt.

wtf? lol. you literally didnt say any of that in your original post, smooth-brain.

I rolled PVE in the first place. My mage got 59 earlier. Warrior/rogue still 58.

Wow, your reading comprehension is very poor…probably like your income.

I’m interested in exploring this, worried I cannot later consolidate all toons; also: Paid Transfers to PvE Servers Should be Allowed - #50 by Ilarra-turalyon

I have no idea about paid transfers in the future. If you want to roll an alt on Atiesh and check out we’re more than willing to have you! I understand that BG’s will open in about three weeks so the madness might die down somewhat on PvP realms but in the meantime if you want to go grab a cup of coffee and not worry about a corpse run, probably have about a dozen people online at odd hours and many more in the peak hours come join the Apocalypse!

you definitely strike me as the type of simpleton to compare someone’s job to classic world of warcraft LOL. have fun on your pve alt lil boy.