PvE Alts until Phase 3, Anyone?

Disclaimer: Not complaining about Phase 2 and Horde dominating areas, I go PvP a little here and there in small groups for some HKs and it is pretty fun, but I’m not ranking so I’m not too into it enough to spend a lot of time doing it. Also, I have most of my T1 and there’s nothing left for me to get in instances, so…

Thinking about chilling on a PvE server enjoying the 1-59 experience for a while until Phase 3. Nothing serious. Don’t really care which faction, I can find something to roll.

Let me know if you’re interested and what server/times work best for you.

2 Likes

Been seeing alot of new characters on my server.

Which server?

You know ima follow your lead.

1 Like

I rolled a few characters on both factions in low level zones this weekend and just kind of lurked chat. Some people gave me bags, all seems pretty cool so now I’m having a hard time deciding between Atiesh and Myzrael for PST.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find a PVE server in the eastern time zone that is healthy size to do just that. I thing Westfall is a better choice than Pagle b/c it has a more even A/H ratio

1 Like

Come to Pagle if you rolling Horde or Alliance. Alliance is dominant here, but either way, it’s a bustling server.

My guild on Atiesh has a lot of new players if you need a home. Alliance side obviously but every time I log on there’s between 4 and 20 something players on.

1 Like

I moved to an RPVP server and honestly its much more enjoyable to my main server. People are friendly, tons of people giving out free stuff (bags, wands, etc) to lowbies. The interactions on an RPVP server are can be really funny sometimes as well. Think when I get this char to 60 ill just make it my main.

I considered playing some ally toons on pve. For now sticking to a few lowbies alts that aren’t 48+ as they aren’t getting targeted.

Honestly, probably just going to let the sub run out. Already looking forward to not playing when the diablo 3 season launches this friday. A feeling I didnt have less than a week ago. Oh well.

It’s a good idea.

People can even flag themselves for PvP if they want, and if they start getting ganked over and over, they can just turn off the flag, to take a break.

I think that’s the best way.

1 Like

i do the same thing im not raiding either and im pretty geared as a 2hd enhance shaman and id agree roll alts and play on a pve server until phase 3.

Who should I ask for an invite?

pve alts? make alli alts on pvp realms you coward.

1 Like

Anyone in guild can invite you. We’re over 200 members now! Damn near always someone on to talk to or quest with.

I am rerolling Atiesh until things stabilize, or just hang out forever. I really do enjoy Classic progression.

We’d love to have you if you don’t mind rolling filthy Alliance. It’s a lot quieter if you only PvP when you want to. I do have a horde friend on Blameux though so if any allies are up there killing, just know one of those mages rocks a man bun IRL.

@Barlgruf Did you actually read my post??? I have an alliance on a PvP realm…and I PvP…and I’m not complaining about it…and I’m geared with T1 and BiS…and I’m NOT SERIOUSLY RANKING SO I DON’T WANT TO PVP 24/7. Did the caps help you understand? Maybe reread it a few times until it sinks in? Maybe go look up the word “alternate” in the dictionary?

Have a nice day!

We created such a guild on Ashkandi called “Carebear” if you wanna play with some Alliance.