Puzzle Performer

so I just did the ‘complete 14 blue runes’ world quest yet I did not get credit for the ‘easy runelocked chest: blue’ part of the achievement? is the achievement bugged? so far I have seen wq’s that require 14, 22 and 29 runes to complete - so I would presume that they are easy, medium and hard. if not a bug would love some clarification

3 Likes

Same issue here, completed the “14 blue puzzle”, still not getting credited for the achievement.

On a new alt the 14 blue puzzle was marked as Medium difficulty.

I completed a red one on three different toons yesterday and today, which required 22 runes. It flagged it as Red Easy for all three of them. Location was 45.63 29.57, using Tom Tom.

just did the 24 green one that is up now. did not get credit for hard or medium. cmon Blizzard, where is the consistency

I’m having the same problem here. This is so stupid. I only need 5 more chests and I’ve done all the runelocked chest quests EVERY SINGLE DAY since the patch dropped.

Everybody gets the same chest quests. Everybody who has done them all since patch day has the same 5 still to get. Random is random. It will happen eventually.

that isn’t the issue. it’s that different numbers mean different parts of the achieves for different people. like Player X does Blue X and gets credit for Medium Blue. Player Y does Blue X and gets no credit

Just did the one listed as medium orange on WoWhead, but got no credit. Is this still an issue, or is there a fix I don’t know about?

I am missing one chest (Medium: purple) I just did it (and I’m certain its not the first time at this point) and still do not have credit towards Puzzle Performer - its the last thing I need for Undersea Usurper ACH!

Apparently i missed medium blue. God forbid i cant login for one day out of 100. Man!

Just throwing my reply on the pile. A year later and still nothing. Runelocked Medium Chest: Orange for me.