Putting my warlock on hold until they fix PvP

I just leveled my lock to 60, despite not having much experience as a warlock in arena I just think that right now the class is unplayable in 2s/3s. I either run out of defensive options too quickly or I get absolutely destroy by classes with big burst like MM hunter/Rogue/Ret/Fire mage/WW and even UH dks.

I’m not asking for them to nerf other classes but maybe just give warlock a little more survivability especially affliction.

Until they balance things up I’ll be re-rolling to fire mage,

3 Likes

So you ain’t that Gucci anymore bro :frowning:

That’s a fact

Haven’t tried PVP yet really… I played a few epic BGs this week since tyrannical is so boring (not saying hard) and I had a blast since I only spammed RoF from max range… i tried a few arenas and got blow up really quick… much different dans dueling the pressure is so hard it’s hard to enter a CB you don’t even have time to enter a Immolate/Conflagrate except if they’re stunted by Shadowfury… I feel ya brother

Warlock’s been horrible to play in PvP since Legion, besides the end of BfA where stacking Expedient combined with GoSup made Destruction broken.

You’ll be waiting a while.

1 Like

All three specs are like paper dolls in pvp once attacked by melee. We have great abilities—currently I am playing destruction, for the past few days–but in pvp, we are dead once stunned, our death is quicker than the stun duration. Wish we hard stuns and escapes that really work.

in bfa warlocks were better in shadowlands they powerd them down took skills ect now they are garbage tnxs blizzard

my charter was good in bfa killed good ect . shadowlands omg my charter is so weak its not funny lost good skills for new crappy 1 why cant blizzard leave our charters alone the new squish = bs

Say what? Destro in later BFA was bananas.

That’s what I said, yeah. They were completely busted at the end due to the mix of ridiculously high Haste from Corruption letting them cast Chaos Bolts in under a second and Grimoire of Supremacy buffing Chaos Bolt’s damage astronomically.

Throughout Legion, in early BfA, and so far in Shadowlands they haven’t been great though. It was just that one patch that they were really good.

Oh. I thought they were amazing in Bfa before corruption.

We ain’t even “JC Penney” anymore.