Put silver dragon portraits back in the game or i unsub

I remember someone doing that shtick back in WoD. Was pretty funny. A little too try hard for my tastes though

They would bookmark the quitting thread and then necro it when the player had a fresh achievement.

1 Like

I like the Silver Dragon. Who wanted it gone?

I completely admire the conviction to being petty.

1 Like

I can understand the feeling, it’s like the straw that broke the camel’s back.

When I saw the post, part of me felt just this way. It certainly makes me less enthusiastic for DF, even though I bought it. It feels they keep taking away things that make the game fun and turning it into a checkbox.

Currently doing that checkbox to get my crafting toons to the max gear level of ZM. I just stopped thinking of their story and just the task at hand. SL has done that to me and it’s regrettable.

Still in wait and see mode but no longer hopeful for DF.

I don’t believe you

buh bye

adios.

Only if it goes on mobs where the term “rare” actually means something again.

1 Like

I vote to have the silver dragon back!

Unsub tracker? I… is that legal?

Of all the things they’ve done in Shadowlands, your last straw is something you barely ever see?

Okay then.

There’ll be an addon to restore it almost guaranteed too, so that’s a weird reason to quit.

I hope they don’t add them back, just to call your bluff.

1 Like

Agreed.

It literally doesn’t change your gameplay.

Is your DPS/Healing/Mitigation dependent on such a thing, OP?

Well, bye I guess… even though I agree with you, it’s not worth throwing in the towel.

It’s iconic, it was a wonderful surprise back in the day when you targeted one and knew immediately you had a fight on your hands.

Over the years it’s become just another thing to farm, and now they are less rare. But there’s no real reason to change it. It’s just another “improvement” no one asked for…