Put M0 in the Dungeon Queue

Currently, Mythic+ 0 dungeons aren’t part of the automatic queueing system, which makes it challenging to find groups manually. I suggest adding it to the automatic queueing system to streamline group formation.

The loot ‘lockouts’ for Mythic+ 0 dungeons restrict loot acquisition to once per week, which is fair. However, managing these lockouts manually adds unnecessary complexity. The queueing system could take care of this for us.

I believe it is time to add the difficulty to the LFG queue. It would emphasize the design focus that Mythic+ 0 is a natural progression from Heroic. Additionally, it would increase the quality of applicants in the manual LFG system.

Overall, these adjustments would enhance the player experience and streamline Mythic+ dungeon participation.

50 Likes

Currently? M0 has never been part of that system.

7 Likes

Considering the amount of people struggling with M0s in pre-made groups…this is a horrible idea.

26 Likes

Okay fine let’s do it. Frankly they feel like old heroics anyway so meh.

4 Likes

It does make it a bit more challenging for solo players to break into M+ when they might have a hard time finding groups for M0. Just join a random guild, Usually no one will gripe about going with you. Heck if you ever need a healer, Just let me know. (Alliance)

Well you already got the old m0 in dungeon Q

2 Likes

Yeah, make M0 even harder for the people currently struggling with it.

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

2 Likes

I’m sure there’d be some players who’d love to tack a leaver penalty on to the players who won’t stick around carry them to their free loot on M0’s.

M0 is the absolute best it’s ever been.

2 Likes

I play tanks and healers and find groups no problem :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They never were.

Try making your own group and just see how many players apply.

Nah.

Actually, I think it should be removed. Both Heroic and Mythic keystones dungeons have no loot lockout, so why should the difficulty in-between them have one?

Just remove the loot lockout instead.

Still no.

With that logic, then everything should be queueable since it will be “a natural progression”. And again, no.

You’d actually get worse applicants since you can no longer choose the players you’re joining.

They would also serve as a detriment.

What? Not a single word of your post until this point ever mentioned Mythic keystone dungeons.

2 Likes

Well, since M0, as of now, is M+ equivalent of LFR is for raiding does not leave out the possibility. M0 plus is just a stepping stone to the next level. Having trouble at M0 would show how ready you are for the next level.

Make Mythic follower dungeons, you cowards! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

M0 isn’t in the Queue because it’s the intro to the Group Finder which is a cornerstone of end game.

Group Finder is not a cornerstone of end game. Group Finder is the barrier to cornerstone end game content. If Group Finder was completely deleted from the game, M+, Raid and rated PvP would all still be playable.

Group Finder is just manual matchmaking, which means excessive time spent not actually playing the game.

There are good use cases for Group Finder, like legacy or open world content. But I think end game would benefit from less clicking around in an interface panel and more gameplay.

9 Likes

How would adding it to a LFG list make it harder?
Do mobs in LFG dungeons have more hitpoints or something?

2 Likes

Exactly. Heroic is old mythic.

1 Like

Bad players even more emboldened to queue. Unless they put the required ilvl at whatever veteran starts at.

Yea this guy wants to put the old +12s in Qs lol

1 Like

Ah, so the dungeon itself isnʻt harder, itʻs the quality of the players that drops since you cant cherry pick them anymore.

But still itʻs a M0, is it that hard now?
Previously folks dismissed M0 as pointless and easy.

3 Likes

Apparently people are wiping in m0’s now. I dunno. I was doing m0 before the patch without issue. I could basically solo them as tank. I haven’t touched them after the patch though.

1 Like