Put Convoke in the Class Tree

Why is Convoke in all 4 separate spec trees?

There isn’t a single other talent in the game that shared across all specs but not in the class tree.

Why is covoke like this? It’s often too weak to take over other options but is a fun ability to use.

Move it to the class tree, put it near Heart of the Wild.

It’s clear this is becoming a core part of Druid and feels bad not taking if it’s too weak, just move it to the class tree so it’s easier to access.

8 Likes

Cause they don’t know what to do with druids

1 Like

This is actually valid, I personally dont use the bottom tier of the class tree and having it instead of a half baked incarn is better so its a much needed talent in the spec tree.

Primordial wave and divine toll are the ones i know but also agree they should be class tree rather than spec if all 3 specs are going to have it

2 Likes

I love the talent tree concepts and I hope Blizz keeps them around a long time. The game is more fun and complex with them in.

But you can tell that different classes are tackling them differently and it shows/hurts some classes. Warriors are getting through-put at the end of their tree, for example, where as druid feels like they are trying to keep throughput out of class tree and in our spec tree.

Neither is right or wrong exactly. And you can have balance even if it’s not uniform. But it feels bad if you’re not happy with your class and you look at someone else’s tree.

That said: it’s pretty obvious Blizz wants to keep throughout out of our class tree, so even though convoke, circle, and incarnation would all be dead ringers for the class tree, we probably won’t get them.

What Blizz should do is look at how bad our capstones actually are, even as utility, and give us actual good ones. Nobody really likes HotW and after PotP needs nobody really likes it either. I picked up NV but only because it works with Raze and that’s honestly probably a bug.

We can have better capstones. The 10s HotW every minute when you shift is one example of an infinitely better and more interesting capstone. Even though it’s still just HotW.

We’re already forced to get Lycara’s. I’d rather not be forced to go even further down the middle.

2 Likes