Put black netherwing scales on a vendor

1c, only if you have the achieve.

Surely this is possible?

5 Likes

I don’t understand. You mean for the netherwing drake? Is the appearance not account wide?

Isn’t everything going to be account wide in TWW anyways?

The achieve “Now this is dragon racing!” Is broken for me and others in which we are not receiving the award (black netherwing scales)

Apr 16 they “fixed” this. But me and others still do not have the scales after this fix.

I am suggesting they add the reward to a vendor locked behind completion of the achieve. So we can get the reward for the achieve.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha. That’s good detail to include in the topic, people aren’t mind readers - even a Blizzard employee might not know what you’re referring to.

Wow, still broken? That’s disappointing. Is it meant to give you the pattern or whatever which you use to unlock it? Or is it just unlocked? If the latter, have you checked at the rostrum?

I do not know for sure.

I have seen reports of people who had already recieved the award, getting a second copy of the manuscript in their ingame mail.

But i have not seen any reports of people like me who had the achieve completed before the release of the meta achieve(a world awoken), receiving a manuscript after the apr 16 hotfix.

I have checked both the rostrum and my mail on all the alts i regularly play since the hotfix. As well as putting in bug reports.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m kind of irked I require Niffen rep to get Netherwing customisations, given I already busted my balls back in the day getting the Netherwing rep & mounts.

• Aside from little lore-references in-game to those that completed the Netherwing questline, it’d be cool to get some additional customisation features unlocked or requirements for such bypassed for the Netherwing drakes. :dracthyr_nod: