Pushing towards CE ,10/12 Mythic LF TANK (DK or Monk ) that can and will DPS too

We are specifically looking for a Monk or Death Knight Raid Tank that must be able and willing to DPS too . We will be starting on Carapace this week and moving on towards CE . Respond to me in Discord only Horse#5014 . We are really looking for "the right fit " in our group of friends with a long term commitment. We will work with the right person if your progression is not quite where we are at. Currently we just hit 10/12 Mythic. If your gear or Item level is a bit shy, we still speed clear Heroic every week . We are also looking to develop another raid tank and a healer on Fridays Heroic run . We also run high mythic keys all the time, and can help get a 5 Mask done (470 corrupted reward). What we are LF in a raider is that you are on time, maintain solid attendance, perform at a high level, and keep trying to improve your play, gear, cloak, essences, neck etc. I will pay for the server transfer if you cannot and you are the “right fit” for our guild and raid team. This is a 13 year old guild and raid team that has raided every week for the last 4 years. We look to strengthen our raid team with 1 more solid and committed player for 8.3 and Shadowlands. We currently raid 3 Nights a week in which one night is heroic to develop alts and get a good look at other guild members to see if they can move up into our Core Raid Team. We also have a development raid on Sunday’s for our very large and active guild. Mythic Raid Days and Times: Tues and Wed 5:45-8:45 Pm Pacific (8:45-11:45 Est) Fridays is at 6 Pm Pacific (heroic). I prefer to be contacted in Discord = Horse#5014 , non-preferred option(but still ok) is Battlenet ID Retharla#1685 .Thank you

We are still looking for that hybrid tank/dps

yes we are

Contact Horse in Discord at Horse#5014

We are pushing towards CE and may have an available DPS spot.