Purge (enemy) / Purify Spirit (friendly) macro

Trying to make a macro that will Purge my current enemy target but act as a mouse over macro Purify Spirit for a friendly target.

I know I can do this in clique, but I wasn’t sure if there is a way to write this in a macro with the mouse over condition.

I was thinking something like:

/cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][help][target=player] Purify Spirit; [harm] Purge

I’m not great at writing macros so I don’t know if the Purge aspect of this will work or not.

That will cast Purify Spirit on yourself even if you have an enemy targeted.

Try this:
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help] Purify Spirit; [harm] Purge; [@player] Purify Spirit

Thanks! I’ll give it a shot and see if it works like I was looking for. My question about this macro you posted is:

From how this reads to me it seems like I would have to mouse over either a friendly or enemy to get the PS or Purge casts off, and if I am not moused over anyone it would default to PS on myself. Is that correct? If so, it’s close to what I am looking for but not quite what I wanted.

I want it to ONLY cast PS if I am hovered over a friendly unit frame, otherwise I want it to just always cast Purge on my current enemy target I have selected (not moused over). Is that possible?

Maybe this?

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help] Purify Spirit; [@target] Purge

That will cast at your mouseover if it’s a friendly target. Otherwise it will cast at your current target; Purify Spirit if they’re friendly or Purge if they’re not friendly. If you don’t want to cast Purify Spirit when you have a friendly target selected and no mouseover then remove the [help].

1 Like

Thanks. It does what I want then. I rarely have a friendly targeted since I use m/o macros and clique for all my healing spells.

It’s in the pins at the top of the forum.

3 Likes