<Pure Luck> [A] | Incendius | Progression Raiding | Tue/Wed, 7:00-10:30 EST | Loot Council

About Us

Pure Luck is a new guild formed just for the release of Classic. Our members want to experience everything that the game has to offer, while still maintaining balance between the game and our adult lives. We are mostly in our mid-twenties to mid-thirties, and have played WoW on and off since its original release. Our goal is to clear all PvE content within each relevant release phase while raiding less than ten hours per week.

Our core team has hundreds of years of combined raiding experience in WoW, dating back to the original release. Many of us have served as guild leaders and officers of guilds across every expansion, but we all have a soft spot for the vanilla days. We have learned a lot over the years and we can’t wait to go home again.

We offer a serious raiding atmosphere, with a relaxed schedule. We expect every raider to know how their class functions, how boss fights work, how to properly itemize and what consumables to bring to raids, but we plan to spend less than ten hours per week raiding.

Our members value integrity, patience, growth, humor and humility. We want members who:

• Embody our values and prioritize guild progress over personal short-term gain.
  • Sign up for raids on the calendar at least 24 hours before the scheduled event.
  • Prepare for raids ahead of time and log in for invites 15 minutes before the scheduled raid time.
  • Stay focused and respectful during raids so that we can keep moving.

We don’t tolerate:

• Condescending, prejudicial, or discriminatory behavior
  • Abusive, threatening or excessively hostile behavior
  • Spamming, trolling, ninja-looting, and other anti-social behavior

Join Our Team

We are openly recruiting all classes. If you would like a link to our application or to learn more about us, feel free to message Solomon or Sharpy in-game…

…or reach out to one of our officers on Discord:
discord.gg/6M8hcWY

• Solomon#5827
  • Dweezus#2897
  • Jin-Gitaxias#5371
  • Bernana#8887
  • Sharpii#7423
2 Likes

Come join we have cookies!

Come! Join us! You’ll get the experience of a lifetime! All while listening to the dulcet tones of my voice guiding you to your wildest dreams.

1 Like

I’m just here to praise dwarf Jesus

I am very interested being that im a wow vet of 42 and would like to play with a more adult crowd . I plan on playing holy pally or mage. Ill have no problems with the raid times and I have raided all of vanilla but nax . I did complete nax in wraith.

Hey there! I’d just like to drop in and say that we’ve garnered a very mature and warm atmosphere of people with a fantastic sense of humour for the coming classic experience and I would highly suggest giving our guild a chance. Come on down!

the discord discord.gg/DTW4Tp has expired but I would like to join. playing holy pally or mage Made my pally [Drackul] on the server

Sorry about that. Try this one. discord.gg/6M8hcWY

Needs a bump.

Organized and fun guild. Apply today.

Update: we will now be rolling on Incendius.

Bump, only a few hours to go!

We are still looking for more quality raiders. Social members are also welcome to apply.

Come Join us