Pure Dwarven Guilds

I have already heard talks of an All Druid guild so this could easily be done :smiley:

Totally rooting for you!

Good luck!

Pure tauren guilds for da win!

you can allow races other than dwarf in but they are just there to RP as your servants and can only wear greys

Thank you all. It’s already in the making. Man I can’t wait for classic release :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Call the guild, LOS LOL because I love healing all Gnomes and Dwarves.
You never have LOS issues due to height anywhere.

Great to see strong, Alliance interest for Role-playing guilds in Classic!
Bump for RPPvP!

How are you going to be a leader when you can’t even start a guild without asking “the community’s” permission?

He ran a “feeler” thread in the classic forums to gauge the waters. Since starting his thread he’s followed it up intelligently and with a good amount of sense and humor. Seems like he’s shaping up to be a good guild leader to me.

Well if you really need warlocks mages and druids, you could always ally yourself with another guild.

spiritually.

I don’t remember asking permission to do it just wanted to see how the community felt about it and if one was already in the making.

You could always PUG some mages, locks, or druids for your raids. Also, since this is an RP server, you can come up with RP reasons for Gnomes in the guild. Someone suggests Gnome servants already. What about a Gnome who thinks he’s a Dwarf. I had a Gnome back in vanilla who honestly thought he was a dragon stuck in Gnome form. Or maybe just a Gnome you keep around as an ambassador to the Gnomish race.

permission not granted, there

I am tempted to join said guild as i am maining a dwarf tank warrior for classic. That or a dwarf priest. But leaning heavy on the warrior because a dwarf priest was my main in vanilla along with a mage alt.

I will be messaging all that is interested in joining this soon. Working on abit more research and going to get a discord server running for the guild to get our group made early so we can be running once the server is up

I have never tried role playing outside the bedroom. So it will be interesting to see how it goes in game.

A whole new world.
A new fantastic shorter point of view.

Ok ladies and gents so updates on this matter.

First we will be running a Dwarf/Gnome guild. Main theme will be Dwarven but we will have Gnomes within our ranks for the mages and locks. (Few of my real life folks want to run mages and locks and really want to run with me as a guild)

Also I’m in the making of a Discord server so we can start getting groups and such together. So anyone interested in joining our ranks please let me know and I will pass you the Discord info.

You guys going to the rppvp? Would be more like home if saw you there.

An all Dwarf guild would never work.

…Unless you had a Gnome mage-slave to make food and jokes.

I would roll Dwarf to be part of that.

1 Like