Pure Dwarven Guilds

If you can tackle all of your goals with just warriors, priests, paladins, rogues and hunters…have at it!

Thank you for all the support guys… once we get closer and they release names for servers I’ll be sure to share the server I’ll be going to. I’m hoping for a RpPvp

2 Likes

Ya just gotta let the gnomes in, too. It’ll be way better.

1 Like

This is racist.

I think Dwarf + Gnome combo is the way to go – it gives near full class representation. The theme would just have to be titan creations instead of dwarves alone.

Dwarves and Gnomes, peoples of IronForge unite!

I love these type of guilds but I’m going an Alliance Warlock and my only choices are Human and Gnome. Gnome’s don’t have a heal class in Classic so a Gnome guild is a no-goer. I’m not sure why but an all Human Guild doesn’t excite me lol.

So I’m just doing a copy and paste of this guy and joining whatever guild is available.

Good luck with your all race guild. I’ve always wanted to be in one :+1:

[Orc Forge] RP-PvP Classic guild, would love to work with you or anyone catering to the idea of RP based guilds. A populated RP server is important to the longevity in game and out.

Having members to complete guild events or W-PvP events is paramount for us. We’ve grown a small loyal following here on the Classic forums. We hope to work with you on this project or any ideas you may have.

Please DM me or check out [Orc Forge] Discord to chat!
Discord: discord.gg/R4bUrrD

1 Like

I love this! I would be happy to work with you guys and any other RP guild. We can make a great community

Pure Orc guild?

1 Like

Hello Gargrim!

In it’s current form, no.

For the sake of progression and ability to do content within the guild, and also to be inclusive and welcoming, we recruit all horde members into our ranks. That being said, I do have story written up for an all Orc Warband within.

We can talk more about it!

I’ve been a part of ‘The Mountain Guard’ on Moonguard some years ago, a lasting impression indeed!

Im planing a pure Dwarven guild as of right now but may cave and let gnomes within our halls just for the mages and locks. I have alot of great plans for both my guild and the server we are going to be apart of to help build the community as a whole. We want to build memories

2 Likes

That’s the attitude! Our’s is built off of respect for each other and the love for warcraft! Please check out our discord I advise you make one of your own to stay on target :smiley:

I’ll come jump in shortly I’m at work right now. I am on discord in the wow classic server but don’t have one made for my guild yet… which now that I think about it would be a great idea. Get things rolling before the server even drops.

If someone does form an all Dwarf guild feel free to hit me up. I’ll fight with ye!

Hopefully some more tauren only guilds pop up again.

Or maybe trolls.

Well wow isn’t only about raiding even though that’s pretty much what retail expansions are like.

PvP yummy.

Reminds me of Clan Battlehammer. Was in the guild for a while, was very fun

If you do that then ONLY allow Gnome Mages and Gnome Warlocks no other class of Gnome. I’m 100% on board with the Dwarf only guild.

Not as hard as you’d think. You’ve got fear ward, warriors and rogues for damage, hunters for tranq shot, and paladins to be inexhaustible healing batteries. You can definitely raid on that basis. Caster gear? Think positive: everyone is thoroughly enchanted.

You could have a dwarf only guild but allow a couple people as gnome mages/locks to raid with you on retainer. BUT dont let them in the guild.

2 Likes

That’s actually a solid solution. Call it an alliance just like the in game Gnome/Dwarf alliance.