Pure Dwarven Guilds

An all Dwarf guild would never work.

…Unless you had a Gnome mage-slave to make food and jokes.

I would roll Dwarf to be part of that.

1 Like

Gnome inclusion is implied.

I would totally join an all Dwarf / Gnome guild. Hope Gargrim posts back here soon.

There would be no WPVP, because even Horde likes Dwarves.

That would be pretty easily solved by running a dwarf and gnome guild.

<The Lollipop Guild>

In the old days you would see racial guilds on roleplay servers pretty commonly. Nowadays, RP is just sexting in Goldshire.

For anyone wondering, it looks like Gargrim posted in the guilds section a few days ago here:

2 Likes

Aye sorry for the long wait most of my day is in discord. But to update you all we have choosen to go pure Dwarf. And we are building up very nicely. Our home is Dun Garok and plan to have some large fights out in hillsbrad plus we will defend IF when needed. As of right now we are sitting on about 30 Dwarves and are pretty even in all classes and specs for the most part.

Have questions or are interested add me on discord. Gargrim#7859

With all of the clueless priests out there that were told incorrectly by min/maxers that they have to roll dwarf in order to raid, you could probably do this.

We are sitting on 3 main tanks and about 10 healers. We will be fine :slight_smile:

Totally go for it. If you really are worried about druids, mages, and warlocks not being at your raids, find some ways in your story to RP an alliance with some other guild. A marriage of convenience to take down the dread pirate …er…Ragnaros. But the guild secrets remain forever accessible to dwarves only.

Aye already have allies for this reason :slight_smile:

I’m in. I play mostly Dwarfs anyways, because, well… Have you actually smelled a human, NASTY. That’s all I can say.

No pun intended, of course? :wink:

1 Like

Can’t take credit for it, they just… popped out.

Send me a friend request on discord.

Gargrim#7859

What realm are you going to be on? I’m already setup with 3 toons on Atiesh.

Reminds me of a guild I was in when I played Rift called Dwarven Demolition Team.

Mother of Elune…

All those beards in one location would coalesce into a…Super Beard.

i love you xD

We will be on the RPPVP server