Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

so, if we buy the 6 month sub, will we get the previous 6month mounts, too?

3.2k dislikes now,

keep it coming, lads.

I knew everyone would be wonking about this yet again, but for me a steampunk dragon is an EXCELLENT gift to find at the end of a long work week! :smiley: :smiley: Thank you, Blizzard! :heart: :smiley:

(I didn’t know about the bnet balance thing… There should be something worked around for that…)

5 Likes

The ignorance and lack of reading comprehension today is astounding. Although, I shouldn’t be surprised considering we’re 17th in the world in reading comprehension.

Hint: You get it for resubbing to. It doesn’t cost you anything.

Good lord.

4 Likes

What about people whom have stayed subbed for longer than 6 months but are on a monthly sub plan? Do I get nothing? I haven’t unsubbed from the game for nearly a year.

4 Likes

if you know you are going to be playing, why would you go monthly when its cheaper to do 3 and 6 month chunks?

but i didnt even know it was coming, just saw i had a gift and boom, i got my mount! and yes im on a current 6mo recurring subscription.

3 Likes

Remember when you guys just made good stuff so that you didn’t have to bribe your fan base with exclusive mounts that would increase the life span of the game if it was a dungeon based drop? Yea… Yeaa… It’s like you have 0 confidence in yourself blizzard, it’s honestly so sad to see.

10 Likes

This is why they don’t let us buy a subscription with Blizzbucks. They are counting on the automatic renewal. Since blizz will never get another real $$ from me I already plunked down my 164750g for this. :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Sucks that they use such amazing models for sub/shop mounts, it instantly destroys the mount in my eyes, makes the person riding it look like a noob.

They’re basically on the level of a bronze drake.

7 Likes

You know I just purchased a 3 month sub 3 days ago … where was the mount back then? I would have purchased a 6-month; even without the mount I was considering a 6 month for the discount. I don’t think you’re treating your customers fairly.

2 Likes

Given that they’ve done six-month-sub mounts for years, I knew one was coming. It’s cheaper than 3mo, so I let it ride.

7 Likes

/spit on the store mounts

2 Likes

If someone is unemployed, spending money playing video games is the very LAST thing they should be doing with their life.

9 Likes

I hate being poor right now
(Yes I have a job)

1 Like

If we already have a renewing 6-month sub on our account, we get this right?

The game is super cheap. Even for someone who is unemployed.

4 Likes

If you’ve any respect for yourself please don’t use this mount

4 Likes

Oh sure, it would look terrible with my mog. Someone it matches, why not? I’m not going to tell anyone to not use something Blizzard has put in the game.

the people that can’t afford the 6 months are left out. May be it will be in store like the other mounts later.

Seriously people, i buy tokens for gold, then i buy a 6 month sub with those. Not a hard concept and gold falls from the skies.

Am i doing it wrong or are those complaining?

P.S.
J. Allen" i destroy franchises" Brack, Bobby “Gallywix” Kotick and Ion"Double Talk" Hazzikostas are eeeeeevaaaaaAAAAAL!

2 Likes