Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

Psst… hey Blizzard, any chance you’ll get me give away my extra Squeakers mount?

:cookie:

2 Likes

anyone already on a 6 month sub get the mount yet?

1 Like

And again Blizzard is punishing those of us that keep a nice Bnet balance…we can’t pay for this sub and mount with our Bnet Balance…and their shop is broken right now it shows I don’t have most of the mounts like I really do…

9 Likes

Yes, my gift popped up maybe an hour ago in the launcher.

5 Likes

I want to say thank you for this time adding the option to just buy the mount if we aren’t able to afford a six-month advance subscription at this time, instead of having to wait until the six month promotion is over like we did with the Dreadwake. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This mount is SO COOL!

I’m glad my sub is set to renew automatically!

4 Likes

Woowwww a new dragon to do emissaries for the next 6 months?!??!?!?!?
No thanks :joy:

5 Likes

what of those who don’t have a Renewal date and we are in the middle of a six month sub now?

4 Likes

Blizzard,

Can you please give us some kind of justification as to why this promotion is not available to purchase via blizzard balance.

We have tokens that can give game time or add to balance. The tokens should be usable to spend that balance and add game time. I find it rather ridiculous that there is an arbitrary block to using credit that we as players have worked to accrue.

15 Likes

We should get the mount for free and the 6 months if you are gonna strip the heirlooms we have paid so much gold for of the very reason we got them

9 Likes

that’s what i’m wondering. i have an active 6-mo sub through aug, but it’s not set to renew. will we get it?

4 Likes

Amen Sumore…its BS we can’t use our Bnet Balance again for this …I keep that balance at high rate just for stuff like this…

1 Like

Glad most of my heirlooms were brought by Horde blood in PVP…using honor points.

Robodragon? Nice.

Not the upgrades, and all the heirlooms but shoulders lol. If I recall, they only had shoulders for honor, i remeber loving them when I was getting them back in WotLK for alts I didn’t normally use

lolvi mine was bought through alliance blood, & other various means of getting… lol + Very Insanely

Blizzard please give us a reason so we can’t buy with our Bnet account, you did this with squeekers too!

Looks like a broke a$$ Blue Eyes White Dragon

7 Likes

cayse they need real money

1 Like

You have been here long enough to know why blizzard is not the company it used to be, but if you really like how it is now… Good for you. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes