Purchase 30 daysof game time?

I picked up a Blizzard Balance Card for $20 in hopes i could use it to buy 30 days of game time. I only see the option for 60 days and dont have money to get the 60 day. Is there any way for me to get game time with my $20 balance? Just trying to play some WoW…

30 day game time was ‘retired’ quite some time ago.

3 Likes

Unfortunately with Blizzard Balance, you can only purchase 60 day blocks. The only way to get 30 is with a subscription or by buying a token off the AH with in-game gold.

Posting here a very nifty chart done up by the very gracious Mirasol:

9 Likes

Thanks for the post. Shame that I cant use my battle.net balance. Never knew they changed it to only 60 days for a non subscription. Wish I could play but looks like i’ll have to wait…

1 Like

I’m sorry I do not have better news, but yah. That went into practice nearly a year and a half ago.

3 Likes

Can the OP not buy a token with the BNet balance and then use the token to buy a month’s game time?

1 Like

If they have active game time, and ideally some buffer gold, they should be able to? They’d have to have the time to be able to list the token and then wait for however long it would take it to sell, and then hope the gold price doesn’t fluctuate that much in the time it would take for that turnaround to happen.

1 Like

But in general, that’s a way to convert a $20 gift card into 30-days of game time, correct?

1 Like

Nope, the token you buy on the Blizzard store is for gold only.

2 Likes

It’s a bit convoluted, and again, makes them prey to mercies of a fluctuating market. And too, a lot of times when folks come here not knowing that there was a change, it’s with no game time left and they want to start playing again. So that’s why I don’t start with that option.

And yes, GMs have been known to give folks a small window of game time to gather up their gold or whatnot, but that cannot be guaranteed or used with any regularity if it is granted.

5 Likes

They’re talking about buying a token with the Bnet balance, and selling it, then using the gold from THAT sale to turn around and then buying a token off the AH with gold to turn into game time.

2 Likes

On a couple of accounts that I only play once in a blue moon, I start a 30 day payment subscription and cancel the sub a few days later. Access to the account lasts through the current month and goes away when the next 30 day bill would have needed to be paid if I hadn’t canceled.

3 Likes

Honestly if u have nothing constructive to post dont post and avoid masked language.

5 Likes