Punishment for ganking low levels in incursions

Pokemon understands levels are an advantage, and thats literally a childs game. Boxing/MMA/Wrestling all have weight classes and seperated by sex due to inherent differences that lead to unfair advantages. And you really expect other to believe skill points and levels have no impact? How dense can you be

A better idea is to simply put a debuff on players who kill grey players. The debuff does nothing, but players of the opposite faction will know that the person killed a low level. The idea is to encourage people of that faction to kill the ganker. Many times players of the opposite faction run across each other and do nothing under the premise that neither is interested in pvp. That dynamic changes if the gankers are known and marked.

You could even go a step further and place a marker on the map for players who killed x amount of grey players as a way to encourage vigilante faction defense.

warmode already exists its called pve servers.

I feel your pain but blizzard is at fault not gankers. They killed all leveling content 25-50 with this garbage. They need to up xp from everything else to keep pace with incursions

1 Like

Just go to a pve server.

Id like to level on a PVE servr then xfer to a PVP server at level cap

What happened to the good old days when you would would send out a call for help about a tanker and 2 or 3 randoms on your faction would show up and kick his butt and camp him?

Then of course you could always go get your main to take care of the issue. (Cue song)

1 Like

Back when I first played WoW in Beta or whatever, you used to get DKs for killing grey players lol. They changed that so effing fast. I dunno, the DK system got insanely nerfed before anyone really could fully experience it.

If we had the DK system now, gankers would be crying so much. “Wahhhhhh, what’s the point of PVP servers when we can’t do this and that and this and that, WAHHHHHHH”

1 Like

Nah, go play PVE if you cant handle a pvp server.

PvP server. Get used to it or get out. Been this way since '04.

Raids of 50s PvPing will add a few low levels to their group, so that anyone fighting against them gets the debuff when they accidentally kill the lowbies, as protection.

They’re not. They’re trying to enforce faction balance on the people leaving the existing pvp servers, so they don’t become one sided. In classic tbc, they opened free transfers from Firemaw to Gehennas, and it took 1 week for the horde population to go from 9k to 1k, while alliance only lost 1k (15k to 14k).

1 Like

Have you tried building gates?

You only can get a punishment if You kill a stupid npc civilian, low lvls doesnt care

Normally I’d just say “lol pvp happened” but I don’t consider camping the same location for 4 hours killing grey levels with a raid of players as pvp, thats just straight up cringe.

I’m sure this made some sort of sense inside your head. But be aware that outside your head it makes no sense whatsoever. Weird that you think this nonsense is worth typing or worth other people’s time to read.

You chose to play on a pvp server, my friend. Unfortunately, it’s part of the server.

Blizzard implemented the perfect thing for you. Free transfers from PvP servers. As unpopular (or popular) as it is. Ganking is part of PvP. Don’t like it? Utilize the free transfers

you’re not innocent just because you’re low level sry :expressionless:

Luckily there isn’t any arbitration on what is and isn’t pvp. If you’re on a pvp server, you can get killed by other players, whether it’s fair or not.

I say we just have blizzard delete their account and string their characters up in orgrimmar or storm wind, regarding the faction u play. Win win.

I do find it funny though all of these people defending ganking lowbies as if it’s some kind of sport for them. Always cracks me up. As if taking away the ability to 1 shot lower lvl toons and ruining other people’s days, just because they can, should be hero worthy.