Pump Solo Shuffle Healer Quantity With One Simple Change

Give HEALERS a special token worth 100 honor and 25 Conquest PER SESSION that can be passed along to alts for gearing…

There… now we magically have more healers…

its not that hard…

3 Likes

Even if that token was per round of SS I still wouldn’t care about it

6 Likes

I think that my healer would fall out of his chair laughing if I sent him a blue post regarding improving healer shuffle rewards and it was 100 honor for an alt to endure getting flamed by some healerless 2k dh.

4 Likes

More nice duds, Kennie. I only started my mog game recently (like BFA recently - or, more accurately, “When I made my Vulpera” recently). Foxes look good in everything. :fox_face:

1 Like

That would mean I need to level a bunch of alts to get value out of this.

So true. :dracthyr_uwu: I should actually use my other hat now that I think about it.

1 Like

Honor and conquest really aren’t the solution; they’re overabundant as-is.

While it’s true that giving healers a special token for solo shuffle could potentially increase the number of healers in the game, it’s important to remember that not all healers are created equal. Protection paladins, in particular, stand out as the best choice for solo shuffle due to their many advantages over other healers.

First and foremost, protection paladins have a unique immunity kit that allows them to dodge almost all crowd control abilities and negate a significant amount of damage. This makes them nearly unkillable in 1v1 situations and extremely difficult to take down in 2v2. They also have a strong self-sustain kit that allows them to stay alive even against the toughest opponents.

In addition to their survivability, protection paladins also bring a lot of utility to the table. They have multiple stuns, silences, and taunts that can be used to control the battlefield and disrupt their opponents’ strategies. They also have a unique ability to grant immunity to friendly targets, which can be a game-changer in team fights.

Another advantage of protection paladins is that they are only matched up against other protection paladins in solo shuffle. This eliminates any imbalances between healers and ensures that the matchup is always fair. Furthermore, protection paladins are the pinnacle of skill in World of Warcraft, their gameplay is challenging and requires a high level of mechanical skill and precise decision making.

Finally, playing a protection paladin is simply more enjoyable than playing a regular healer. The sense of satisfaction that comes from outplaying your opponents and surviving against impossible odds is truly unmatched. Plus, being a part of the holy lifestyle, is truly an honor and privilege.

In conclusion, while giving healers a special token for solo shuffle could potentially increase the number of healers in the game, the best solution to the current healer shortage in solo shuffle is to roll a protection paladin. The advantages they bring to the table and the skill required to play them make them the best choice for any player looking to excel in solo shuffle.

1 Like

the issue with RSS healer is you are directly competeing against another healer 1v1, in a game mode that if you are even remotely close on skill and all things play out will go 3-3.

But then you have the learning curve variable. where a player gets one shot in the opener, but then learns how to prevent it next round… now the healer that had to suffer through his learning curve just went 2-4.

Healer mmr is never going to get fixed. the game mode will slowly die as more and more healers quit. my guess is q times will die to around 1-2 hours before anything is done to fix it.

the issue is a 3-3 win doesnt say much. Because it could mean that both healers played well, or it could mean 1 dps played garbage. And so the reward will be 5 rating. but if you go 2-4, which is a massive swing in power healer to healer, youll lose a lot, because you should at least be going even.

personaly ive given up on climbing as a healer, ill require 6-7 wins of 4-2 or more to go up 50-60 rating… and ill lose 50-60 rating in one 2-4. SO theres no possible way to grind my rating up, because i know i cant go on a 20-0 win streak.

the reality is since shadowlands rival 1 or equivalent for the season has never been a hardcore pvp rating. I only ever wanted my elite sets and my mounts. I knew i would never get glad, but pugging to 1800 wasnt even hard.

then SL s1 came along and 1800 became a slug fest of r1 boosters carrying people for pve gear upgrades. Facing AWC competitors over and over and over at 1800-1900 made it so sweaty. And the game has never recovered from that season to balance it back out.

1 Like

Or maybe just balance healers properly in relation to DPS in both power and MMR gains so people are placed where they’re supposed to be and the game is actually playable for healers

Yep happens quite often

Yea 3-3 should be more rewarding

1 Like

I think an easy solution to this problem would let healers both start at 1-0. Cap the honor gains at a 6- wins max. This would essentially make those awful 3-3 time sinks a 4-3 giving a slight boost for trying your best to carry the 0-6 dps.

1 Like

how does this fix anything? the lack of healers are a byproduct of the game sucking, no token or incentive will offset that

rocket science…

1 Like

Agreed. They should get a point for playing a healer

get rid of HEALERS!!!

2v2 RSS DPS
or
3v3 DPS TDM

That would´ve made me queue 2 weeks ago, now i just rerolled warrior, my 3 healers are gonna sit in the bench until blizzard realizes healers are also players and not just an accesory so the dps players can have fun. Every single thing they’ve done to shorten queues was at the expense of healers, we are now getting sent to whoever needs us, it doesnt matter if its way below or above our rating, because our enjoyment of the game is irrelevant, we are NPCs apparently.

2 Likes