#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

The bots are mandated ahead of time who gets them and who doesnt. The abilities are not going to be game breaking as so many acting like they will be.

Whats up his as$?

2 Likes

The irony of you telling others how they don’t use these bots correctly is unmatched.

Mmm… Yes, I too am a toxic 1%er. Me and my roleplay guild, almost all of whom want to #PullTheRipcord! I think we’re all the same person though. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

The dungeon bonuses are still not going to be gamebreaking. The checkpoint one is the only one that is really worth and just poor design on their part. Rest of them will shave minor amounts of time. Not as much as time as having two rogue’s using cloak that we have seen plenty of or everyone playing night elves. A 10 second stun, GASP so you can delete one pack on a high Fort quick a lot quicker and easier on your tank!

The healing and damage reduction sure is nice but its only for 40 seconds lets be real about this one lol. Night Fae you literally only get to go left at the start skipping a small pack and the mushrooms only go to one player for full benefit and it’ll more than likely be the tank. The Plaguefall bonuses I’m sure will be nerfed.

That’s super good, what.

You’re missing the point. Anyone who sets foot in the dungeon can pick up a bot.

Good enough for 1 pack in a high key on Fort

And bloodlust is good for one boss on tyrannical, what’s your point?

Please show me where I’ve been consistently toxic, I’d like to change my behavior if so. I dont go around in threads and start tossing around insults and demeaning people like you and your buddy Ralph.

Toxic insult.

Another toxic insult.

Couldn’t be because this decision has been insanely unpopular and people just don’t like it, huh?

Okay, I’ll stop being so toxic, how dare I use the forums in the manner they were meant for? How dare we not like a design decision, and go to the forums to voice our displeasure. We should have just shut up and stayed in line like good little soldiers? You’re insane and full of rage, you need to calm down. I’ve personally even, multiple times, tried to extend an olive branch so -everyone- can be happy, everyone can get something out of the system. A system where if you stick with a covenant, you get loyalty rewards, but if you want to swap, you’re free to. That -should- solve everyone’s problems, but your side is so fixated on ‘taking down the man’ that you’re just blind to it. It’s no longer about finding a workable solution that everyone’s happy with, it’s simply become about hurting the other team as much as possible, and it’s disgusting. But, whatever dude, I know I’m not going to change your mind, you’re blind to your own hypocrisy, so you’re not even going to realize what I’m saying. Should probably take a few minutes and take a few deep breaths, though.

4 Likes

Exactly, it wont make a huge difference. But a trash pack is way different than a boss since a boss lives longer.

Yes but listen, you have to stop running scripts. Sodapopinski is on to us:

Mmmm, yes, I should stop running the script telling me to take Steel Trap(surv hunter talent) into Nyalotha.

Exactly. And I’ll stop running the script that tells me I’d like my pally to go Necrolord for story but want to throw five shields at once with the Kyrian ability. Such a toxic 1%er tryhard min/maxer script.

No actually, defending Ralphe over toxicity claims is hilarious. You’re clearly new here.

Okay?

This was a lot of hot hair and honestly I’m disappointed by how little you actually said.

There’s more than one opportunity to use these bonuses in the dungeons. The stun also means the tank and healer can fully focus on damaging, dps don’t need to wory about any dangerous mechanics on the pack like frontals, casts etc. It’s not aminor thing by any means. Not to mention that you can follow up this 10 seconds stun with your own group CC.

40 seconds is 10 second longer than bloodlust effects which is an incredibly powerful buff while only being 25-30% haste and is only usable once every 10 minutes. This buff is not only more than twice as powerful as BL effects, but there’s also two of those in the dungeon. This is so much more than “nice”, this is completely busted and not just on fortified weeks.

Each party member can pick up a buff of their choosing, either stamina or mainstat, not just one. It also doesn’t stack, you can also pull dangerous packs into the room to benefit from the 100% heal, I’m sure that will happen too.

They are way too strong, yes, but it escapes me how you only recognize those as being too powerful and are fine with all the other, some of which are arguably more poweful.

1 Like

I thought it was all pretty funny. Poor kid is building up this awful world in his head and ranting about it. Plus, he mentioned my hat. Finally, someone mentions my hat!

Edit: RIP to this thread. Too bad we’ll never know what they actually considered to be lock-worthy aside from “some of this stuff was bad. we won’t tell you so you can avoid doing it again though.”

1 Like

Pull that damn thing before its too late and you splatter across the ground.

This is how people start to get into conspiracy theories.
“Everyone who disagrees with me is wrong, they are all the same, they dont think for themselfes!”
“Noone is intellent like me and sees the TRUTH!”
“All arguments against me are fake!”
“I am so smart, all these sheep cant think for themselfes”
“One wrong-way-driver? There are dozends!”

You can acutally picture him sitting in front of his pc with a red face and foam around his mouth.

1 Like

Hmm, guess the definition of casual means something different to everyone else. I’d consider myself casual and I have AOTC and multiple 15 clears. I’d also consider myself average.
Guess different people play the game in different ways?

#pulltheripcord

3 Likes