#PullTheRipcord Blizzard, the flaws of Covenants have already been exposed

“i just wanna have a reaaaal discussion about a reaaaaaal RPG and youuuu just just dont let that happennnn you’re all soooo unreasonableeee”

4 Likes

How is it a buzz word? It’s been a core feature for the last 2 expacs and is a major complaint towards current wow.

1 Like

I think she’s relating to how people think classes are incomplete with the introduction of borrowed power systems.

Haha yep :rofl:

It is the classic Metro Formula ™.

The other day I told someone to wait for Metro to do that and maybe five minutes later he did. It was magical.

3 Likes

yeah I bet if you logged on and didn’t use azerite, essences, and corruptions you’d still feel REALLY COMPLETE

3 Likes

That’s not a buzz word either, it’s a legitimate complaint.

2 Likes

It’s been a core feature since day 1. Unless you think all the old stats like hit, expertise or set bonuses and removed, reworked talents suddenly don’t count because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Having a borrowed power system doesn’t mean the classes are incomplete.

LOL WHAT???

6 Likes

That’s not true. While gear was replaceable, abilities were not. Also, my gear held value the day I obtained it, I didn’t need to grind it over consecutive weeks to keep it competitive.

Eyeroll.

I don’t need to get pulled into your argument, it’s enough that this thread gets attention. I wasted time debating with players such as yourself over titanforging and essences too.

3 Likes

The damage it offers is greater than most utility on offer by a large margin if we are taking every spec into consideration

Sepsis could also be pretty dank but you’d have to invest extremely heavily into it and maybe slaughter on a whacky dispatch build

1 Like

You still don’t? Mythic raid gear is still Mythic raid gear?

Smart man. Daark is maybe a quarter step above people like Yesuna, Metrohaha, and Akston. (Although Akston seems to have finally been hit with a change he doesn’t like and it has utterly crushed his worldview.)

4 Likes

2400 likes in 1 day, oh baby.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand my complaint.

1 Like

I honestly don’t.

3 Likes

why bother understanding something when you can just argue incessantly about it anyway

just like you’re doing with covenants!

5 Likes

It’s real hard trying to explain to someone who’s done by the looks of it limited content and seems to maybe be new?

It’s also really hard trying to communicate to a lot of people if they don’t play more than one spec per class and the challenges that brings

1 Like

There’s no point in arguing, there’s no reach that Mr. Fantastic there can’t achieve.

5 Likes

Bingo. Look how quick he faded away when I proved that I wasn’t asking to be mechanically perfect at all times and just wanted to mix cool things together.

He’s only here for a fight because apparently he takes negative feedback towards Blizzard personally.

4 Likes