Pull the ripcord for Mage tower apperances for all classes

Warcraft movie tmog
MoP CM sets
WoD CM weapons
Legion Mage tower appearances

Show me the poll where “everybody” had a consensus on MT skins returning. I won’t wait though, because we both know that never happened. Even in those threads the 10 people begging for MT skins had significant opposition to their dumb ideas.

4 Likes

Every game does this and it’s part of what makes certain items cool. Scarab lord and corrupted ashbringer are so dope because of how rare they are. Nobody cares about somebodies trash tier 6 transmog because anyone can get it. Stop trying to take away every sense of wonder in this game. It’s already collectothon facebook game enough.

2 Likes

Your payment allows you access to the servers.
The opportunity was there for you to earn it at the time.
That’s all you pay for.
If you didn’t play then or weren’t good enough to get them done that’s a you problem.

5 Likes

They probably should, and the mythic mounts at the end.

And that is why the game series keeps getting hacked, because ppl do not want to tolerate that act.

1 Like

Wow that’s so much dude. Theres literally thousands of mounts, armors, and weapons in the collections tab right now you can earn. You’re crying about now being able to get four things.

2 Likes

I say go for it. Also should remove lfr, normal and heroic as well.

I gotta pay some third party stranger some marked up price for something that should be readily available to everyone? Not good enough. McDonalds is engaging in some shady business practices by having limited time offer collectibles.

Feel free to hack the Mage Tower skins. I’m sure you can find a private server that has it. Both are considered wrong, but you do you.

But it is there. It’s not like they magically vanished and you can no longer get them.

They can keep LFR and Normal, I’m cool with that.

Except for the fact lfr. Normal. And heroic are braindead easy to obtain

Cool, then it is ok to consider removed content as wrong.

2 Likes

Clark when folks made that argument you told them

If you’re including third party sellers you can easily buy an account that someone has the MT appearances on. You’ll probably get banned, but they are available in the same way those cups are still available.

1 Like

The mage tower got new, unique rewards—which is what we should be asking for! New things, not opening up old things.

6 Likes

Exactly this. Why blizzard has not made new solo challenges with new unique rewards is completely beyond me. Especially with how much of a success mage tower was.

4 Likes

But they are not new or unique, they are recolored tier sets.

Then you’d have no problem with them removing all of them right? It’s so easy you should have all the armors by now?