Pull the ripcord for Mage tower apperances for all classes

All classes deserve to get the appearances again, not just druid. there are so many unique weapon models that cannot compare to whats available. Only allowing a single class to earn a entirely new form and appearance is both unfair and tone deaf to the rest of the playerbase

83 Likes

Denied.

They said no and they will stick to it and I applaud Blizzard for not giving in.

The druid werebear form is the exception because no other guardian bear skeleton model stands on two legs like that

Plus giving balance/restro druids an tier reskin and saying “sucks to be you” for the other two specs isn’t fair since you can’t see their transmog in bear/cat form

They are the exception and nothing more

67 Likes

Everything Clark said 100%

12 Likes

^

8 Likes

SO guess warriors and paladins are F’d?

No other weapon models use:

14 Likes

Yeah they are

They firmly stated no artifact reskins relaunching from the old mage tower rewards

And they will stick to it

Enjoy your new reskin tier armor or don’t

You all prayed and cried for mage tower, here it is

You made your bed, lie in it

20 Likes

agreeing with Clark on this one…

4 Likes

“it was firmly established that those rewards would become unavailable.”
firmly established … unavailable.
firmly established … unavailable.

6 Likes

Lol, relax bro.

3 Likes

Man I’ve never seen a community so dead set on others not being able to obtain something they couldn’t get during the time either because they didn’t play then or weren’t playing then or maybe didn’t have the skill then.

Kind of sad really.

31 Likes

The old appearances should be accessible and made into evergreen challenges with new xpac-themed affixes added for every expansion tied to a new artifact appearance

Learn lessons from your competitors of aspects of their games that are being celebrated instead of promoting a 20 year development philosophy that contributes to toxic playerbase dynamics

27 Likes

I got to about 10 before I had to stop playing due to RL. Having said that, someone else getting the appearances I got or me unlocking the rest just encourages people to play more. Not unlocking them and giving everyone except guardians a crappy tier set recolor is, just sad and isn’t encouraging anyone I know to actually level alts to try and grind this.

Why anyone would want limited content is beyond me. We need more reasons to play, not less.

8 Likes

more reasons to play is so true, especially now

3 Likes

Removing cosmetics is a joke. It negatively impacts the playerbase for the minor benefit of a few.

17 Likes

:joy:

and u realy beleive them? after all the times they backpedalled ?

6 Likes

agreed, pull the ripcord for all classes man, just doing it for one class is disingenuous

9 Likes

Well, hell froze over, but Clark’s right on this one. I agree with it. And I don’t often agree with Clark.

12 Likes

No. Blizzard made the right call here. How am i agreeing with Clark… is this a fever dream? Am i dying?

I don’t see a bright light and it’s not unusually hot…

7 Likes

I do actually. If they intended to go back on it they wouldn’t have posted this. They’d have just said nothing and let data miners reveal it to leave the illusion up. And let people come back to the game.

6 Likes

I just want the mount, the mage set recolor I found uninteresting

1 Like