Pull the ripcord for Mage tower apperances for all classes

Removing cosmetics is a joke. It negatively impacts the playerbase for the minor benefit of a few.

17 Likes

:joy:

and u realy beleive them? after all the times they backpedalled ?

6 Likes

agreed, pull the ripcord for all classes man, just doing it for one class is disingenuous

9 Likes

Well, hell froze over, but Clark’s right on this one. I agree with it. And I don’t often agree with Clark.

12 Likes

No. Blizzard made the right call here. How am i agreeing with Clark… is this a fever dream? Am i dying?

I don’t see a bright light and it’s not unusually hot…

7 Likes

I do actually. If they intended to go back on it they wouldn’t have posted this. They’d have just said nothing and let data miners reveal it to leave the illusion up. And let people come back to the game.

6 Likes

I just want the mount, the mage set recolor I found uninteresting

1 Like

Heh. What is sad is they are dead set on preventing ppl in a video game to earn stuff that should had never been removed, because ya know, removing stuff isn’t something that is normal in the industry, even in mmo’s

2 Likes

Yup. Mage Tower, Brawler’s Guild, old achieve mounts. We all pay for this stuff equally. We should be able to earn it still.

8 Likes

I also have never seen a community so focused on believing that they’re being slighted because they missed out on something, and absolutely demanding everything be designed for them.

Small numbers of exclusives aren’t a punishment to those who didn’t play, and to think otherwise is to believe the world should revolve around you. They’re a nice thing to have as a token that you played and completed challenges in a given expansion, no different from the Black Qiraji Battle Tank, the red Amani Warbear, the MoP and WoD CMs, etc. etc. And I’m missing plenty of those.

People have different opinions on the matter. Blizzard worked out a middle ground. It is what it is and should remain as it is.

10 Likes

says the only class that was made an exception for…

1 Like

Shrugs I have the original bear forms so regardless of if they made an exception or not, I don’t care.

That is because blizz is one of the few video game companies in the world that removes content that was already made into the game.

4 Likes

They should remove the mythic raid armors. You want it? Should’ve played during the expansion, Get Fd nerds.

8 Likes

They kinda do with the mounts, but that was never advertised as exclusive

1 Like

Because every other game company learned a decade ago FOMO is toxic game design.

Blizzard kept getting away with so much because it was a king but at this point this is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Thank you blizzard! Trying hard to get better at the game and learning to properly play in order to earn the challenge appearances was something that made me from an lfr raider to someone who got a ce. Challenges and exclusive content make for better players. Thank you for not diminishing those efforts bringing the challenge appearances back. Instead blizzard should make NEW challenges with cool new exclusive sets and weapons for players to earn now and be proud of. Instead of pandering to cry babies wanting recycled old stuff this ruining any semblance of prestige behind it.

2 Likes

Why stop there? I think we should all be able to go back and get scarab lord mounts and titles too. I think I missed out on some summer things too. All holiday events should be available year round, I shouldn’t have to wait till next summer.

I also missed out on those McDonalds Phantom Menace Star Wars cups, they should keep every limited time offer toy and collectible available forever as well.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Lmfao… nothing you said actually makes sense.

They reskinned the old bear appearance.

Nobody asked for T6 recolors for a 3rd time. Everybody asked for the old mage tower appearances or recolors of the old mage tower appearances.

Stop trying to sound like you have any idea what you’re talking about when you clearly have none.

8 Likes

Quite a few MMOs do it. In fact, I’m fairly certain a vast majority of them do, though I guess the microtransaction heavy ones like to stuff them into the store later.

Actually, Pokemon does it as well. So it isn’t even just MMOs. Also FPS games have seasonal skins, even the ones you have to buy the base game for. So I mean…there are a number of time sensitive events that get removed from the game and some people miss out on them.

2 Likes