Puggle: A better way to find your PUG

Hi all,
just thought I’d post a little something about this addon being developed by Remulos folks!.
We’d love some feedback about the tool, what you like, what you don’t, if you’d consider using it or not and why, etc

• The addon basically reorganises all the LFG requests it can catch and displays them in a much neater window, sorted by instance and with a bunch of options to personalise it.
  • It also logs who you’ve grouped with and lets you apply your rating to their performance or attitude.
  • Those ratings can then be sent to a website that consolidates the whole data set for a realm-wide rating.

You will find the addon on CurseForge where it has just under 30K total downloads at the time of writing.

http://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/puggle

I also just opened a Discord channel for all feedback here:

http://discord.gg/MpfDeBZ

Feel free to join and have your say

Thanks for your help
Cixi Delmont of Remulos.

My understanding is that this addon should be broken by blizzard. you’re creating a social network within the game. Shame on you

Shame on you for commenting without trying the addon! :slight_smile:

There is no social interaction within the game. The addon only lets you see your own comment/rating, so that you know to not group with this guy, or that this other guy is an awesome healer.

basically it lets you put notes on characters you grouped with. Notes that only you can see.

using it now, just for sorting groups in chat its looking pretty handy

Also when in cities it just keeps spamming my chat in trade with “this function is not permitted in this chat” i cant find a setting to turn it off and im not even sure what its trying to send. Whats that about?

Are you using the latest version? (2.5)
Not sure what it’s complaining about, the addon only reads from the chat, it doesn’t send anything.

im using the most recent twitch version which is 2.5. although the issue seems to have resolved itself today must have been an anomaly . ill grab some screenies if it shows up again

1 Like

I might give it a try to find a guild to join.

1 Like

Thanks for following up.
Could have been a clash with another addon or something I guess.