Pug raider looking for a guild home

Hi,

I recently got switched to a night schedule (have to be off WoW by 11pm EST) and I am looking for a raiding guild that wants to do Heroic and tackle Mythic that has a raid schedule that works for that time frame.

I just came back and solo played through the end of Legion and in BFA I have been maining a Frost DK and through pugging currently 3/8m (also have Hunter/Druid I could potentially play with some work). I am currently in my early 30s.

Now I want a more consistent raid team that I can get to know, have fun with, and overcome some content with.

So if you are looking for a DPS to fill in your raid team just let me know and I will happily start the application process. I am also willing to transfer.

Hey there Sly. I’m Ogul with Wanted Rejects on Area 52 and I feel that this could be a great place for you. Currently 8/8H EP, 4/9M BOD and we are recruiting for pushing into Mythic. Raid times are Mon/Tues 8-11pm est for progression and an optional Sunday fun raid 8-11pm est. We strive for progression and playing the game at a high level but we do so while having a good time. Hit me up on Bnet @ Paally#1920 so we can talk some more. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello!

I would love to chat with you more about whether or not Rally would be a good fit for you, and you, us.

Please visit https://www.rallyguild.com and let me know if you’d like to chat. You can reach me at Ava#5594 in Discord.

Thanks!

If Alliance is an option, give us a look! Our raid times go right up to 11 EST but we never go over.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 3/8M 8/8H. Our BoD progress was 6/9M BoD with a 1% wipe on Mekk. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Heya! We are looking for melee dps for our mythic raid team and we do not currently have Frost dk! We’re an adult team that raids Sun/Mon 8-11 PM EST, so finishing just in time for your schedule :slight_smile: We do our best to end on time, since many of our folks are east coast with work in the morning. If that might fit your schedule, toss me a message Ama#11132 :slight_smile:

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

BLACKLISTED - 8/8H EP 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, Tu/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. With how we ended last tier, we feel we will be able to make a good push for CE this tier. We are not looking to stop at AOTC.

We provide flasks, feasts, runes, and tomes through a team donation system.

Requirements

• 425+ ilvl 57+ neck
  • Working mic with PTT
  • Addons WA, ERT, and BW/DBM
  • Reliable. Show up on time ready to kill bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Hman980#1353 (bnet) for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 2/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello,

My guild F A T E D would love to have you as part of our team we raid Tues/Thurs 8-11est, we are 8/8H and raid on proudmoore-alliance. We plan to dabble in some mythic once we get the team for it. Would love to chat with you my discord is #Krampus3330

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M with Ashvane pretty close. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

Hey Sly,

Our raid times should work for your schedule. I’ll leave a little spam below, add me if you’re interested. GL in your searching!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for a few weeks now and is an easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Mythic) 3/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!